Page 809 of 834 FirstFirst ... 789799804805806807808809810811812813814819829 ... LastLast
Results 8,081 to 8,090 of 8332

Thread: VIC Transformers Sightings.

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Not exactly something new, but I counted the Bumblebee and Spike packs at Kmart yesterday. Now, bear in mind that this is Mildura, rural nowhere, and whilst the toys do shift here (sometimes with alarming rapidity when I really want one ), we do not have the largest pool of purchasers...

So - 31 of them. Thirty-bloody-one of the things.

Who the hell thinks any non-capital Kmart could ever shift that many? Someone, somewhere, is an idiot. I just don't know if that idiot belongs to Kmart, the invisible middle-man distributor, or Hasbro. And the failure of this lump of junk will be used to justify not stocking or supplying later products...

All my local kmart has is that bumblebee two pack (like two full rows of them) , some ss86 hot rods and ss Starscream
    Some rescuebots stuff
    Maybe some cyberverse i doubt it though

And thats it

Even here in NZ where we almost never get anywhere near enough stock on shelves to cover the fan demand for stuff, those Bumblebee and Spike packs are just sitting there filling up 2 entire rows.

I guess someone didn't realise it would just be boxes of the same character instead of a variety?

Doesn't help either the Spike figure was so crap my initial interest in the pack vanished instantly once I saw him, went and found a better option instead.

Netflix Voyager wave 2 is starting to hit some Kmart stores again.... Called and got them to check now stock on hand shows on the website

Netflix Wave2 hitting the Kmart website.... but everyones fav Melbourne based scalper is on social media complaining he cant order more than the 17 he's already bought today

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    Netflix Wave2 hitting the Kmart website.... but everyones fav Melbourne based scalper is on social media complaining he cant order more than the 17 he's already bought today
    The guy who’s name starts with B?

Made a few posts about him on my victoria sightings group

Seems like few of us are interested in the Buzzworthy Bumblebee with Spike set, but FYI I noticed on the K-mart website today that it has been reduced from $25 to $15. Guess that's the apparent glut talking.

I only went online because it's the only way during this lockdown to know if a new wave has hit. I'm hanging out for Wingfinger but looks like I need more patience.

Target is restocking w1 Headmasters, and in a FB post showing them i saw... CRASH COMBINER DINOBOTS!!!

They have the bigger ones with Megs and Slug, Bumblebee and swoop.

Sure enough, called the local, on the shelf, online order for C&C is done.

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Kmart Mildura now has Slugtron and Bumbleswoop. Still have not seen Wheelgrim, there or at Target.

They also have the Buzzworthy Bumblegrim and Primelock (and they are hideous).

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ View Post
    Kmart Mildura now has Slugtron and Bumbleswoop. Still have not seen Wheelgrim, there or at Target.

They also have the Buzzworthy Bumblegrim and Primelock (and they are hideous).
    Wheelgrim is wave 2 I thought