Page 744 of 833 FirstFirst ... 724734739740741742743744745746747748749754764 ... LastLast
Results 7,431 to 7,440 of 8330

Thread: VIC Transformers Sightings.

I had to go to Sydney today for work. At Sydney airport there were three stores that had multiple Moonracer, Sludge and Blackwing. At least three of each.

Both are now gone.

Kinda surprised the prime sold before the Ironhide, but couldn?t see it anywhere when I grabbed the Ironhide tonight

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

It might be a bit late, but at minotaur YESTERDAY there was 2 siege jetfires, $200 each

One I imported came in also on friday so if any are left go grab one (sorry for late report, been busy these last 2 days, only just remembered after transforming him for the first time)

Did the rounds at Highpoint, only a lone Red Alert and Hound at Kidstuff. Kmart Footscray still barren.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

At Myer CBD this afternoon, there were lots of these Siege figures: Ironhide, Soundwave, Starscream, Shockwave, and I think the blue fembot. There were also some SS stuff but I don't remember specifics.
    Recent Acquisitions: MP-53+B Dia Burnout
    (Pre-)ordered: Missing Link C-02
    Wants: Encore Headmasters!

Bugger on Highpoint, was going to look there tuesday. Just want Brunt and there aint much going on in the peninsula atm

Quote Originally Posted by vorox4251 View Post
    Bugger on Highpoint, was going to look there tuesday. Just want Brunt and there aint much going on in the peninsula atm
    Real shame there’s no Kmart there. I was tempted but ended up not asking at Kidstuff if they had any more cases.

I’m just after Brunt and a single Refraktor, after turning down a Brunt the first time I went.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Sorry if this is old news but it has been a while since I last looked in the second-hand cabinets at Bourke Street Comics-R-Us. A bunch of new (old) Transformers (mostly G1) are there. I saw the following, in various states wear and accessory loss: Omega Supreme (looks like gun on back of head is broken off), a complete Defensor, assorted loose small Protectobots and Combaticons (some in G2 colours), some Constructicons (yellow), Galvatron, Blaster, Soundwave, Laserbeak, Jetfire, Sandstorm, Blitzwing, Thundercracker, Wheeljack, Tracks, Inferno, Hot Rod, and Beachcomber (G2). There were others there too that have sat on those shelves for a lot longer.

I really should look at these pages more often, because you've all been sighting Brunt for weeks now, and that's news to me. Slightly off-the-beaten track shopping centres like Parkmore seem to be the way-to-go...

Seige wave 3 located in Kmart Shepperton. Only couple of red alerts left, 1 brunt. No refraktors left

Just had my most successful toy hunting trips at bricks and mortar for quite some time - scored 2 Refraktors from K-Mart Chirnside Park and one from Eastland. None left at either place now, but there are Red Alerts at both and 2 Brunts At Chirnside Park.

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!