Page 762 of 833 FirstFirst ... 742752757758759760761762763764765766767772782 ... LastLast
Results 7,611 to 7,620 of 8330

Thread: VIC Transformers Sightings.

I was hoping they'd at least have one Astrotrain by this weekend coming up but three on the shelf has my hopes high.

Went to Toy Mate Fountain Gate today, they have the following:

POTP Grinlock - $45
    TR leader Skyshadow - $45
    WFC Leader Ultra Magnus
    Gen Shockwave $20

Lots of assorted studio series $40
    Assorted legends - $17

Plenty more just listed the main stuff

MPM-7 Masterpiece Bumblebee $69.99 at Toy Kingdom Fawkner

Went to Toymate Fountain Gate today and if you're still looking for Siege Astrotrain they're randomly mixed in with the Siege Ultra Magnus' and Shockwaves. I counted five Astrotrains and there's likely to be more.

Toyworld Sunbury has the Whirl and Bludgeon wave of Cyberverse one steps and the Stealth Force Hot Rod wave of Cyberverse Warriors

Toyworld Frankston has the Grimlock and Hot Rod deluxe figures

The wave 2 Deluxe Cyberverse toys (Grimlock and Hotrod) were found at Toyworld Doncaster as well, on Thursday the 13th.

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Earthrise has hit Weribee plaza toyworld, everything except the deluxes, only one optimus left and grapple (took a starscream and the battle masters and micromasters, someone took whatever the other leader was) from the larger classes, prices are the standard we've seen from toyworld and from memory (19.99 for micromasters, 49.99 for voyagers, etc) but since no deluxes can't confirm if usual 35+ or what.

They also had what seemed to be the new cyberverse deluxes wave 2 as I saw hotrod and grimlock among the lot, and also a larger class cyberverse figure, some armored variation of shockwave, I believe he was 59.99, somehting else was there but forgot.

If we need photo's feel free to request but they're a tad blurry as too many people down the aisle and I didn't want to snap any kids, that and phone is having issues :/

Quote Originally Posted by hYpNoS View Post
    Earthrise has hit Weribee plaza toyworld, everything except the deluxes, only one optimus left and grapple (took a starscream and the battle masters and micromasters, someone took whatever the other leader was) from the larger classes, prices are the standard we've seen from toyworld and from memory (19.99 for micromasters, 49.99 for voyagers, etc) but since no deluxes can't confirm if usual 35+ or what.

They also had what seemed to be the new cyberverse deluxes wave 2 as I saw hotrod and grimlock among the lot, and also a larger class cyberverse figure, some armored variation of shockwave, I believe he was 59.99, somehting else was there but forgot.

If we need photo's feel free to request but they're a tad blurry as too many people down the aisle and I didn't want to snap any kids, that and phone is having issues :/
    I just picked up the Prime. I believe the other leader is Astrotrain (rerelease of the Siege one) which is also an awesome figure (I have the original). Posting a review soon!
    Checkout my Youtube Channel - youtube.com/c/GrimTrigger

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by GrimTrigger View Post
    I just picked up the Prime. I believe the other leader is Astrotrain (rerelease of the Siege one) which is also an awesome figure (I have the original). Posting a review soon!
    Ah yes I have him as well (not worth the price they're asking but overlooking that he's well done)

Tempted to checkout highpoint but not sure if those bridge works are still an issue, anyone got an idea about their toyworld?