Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Catchupalooza

Quote Originally Posted by KELPIE View Post
    Wow, I've never heard of any of them. Thanks for that.

They any good? Any better than others?
    FWIW I & a few others I know have had no issues with them, check em out and see how you go

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Definitely take a look at The Falcon's Hangar. Except when I'm after something, coz they don't seem to get much stock

I try not to use Oh My Primus anymore after they never got enough stock to cover my Centurian Drone and WFC E Ramjet and Dirge preorders.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

KELPIE is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Has anyone used ShowZstore or terrytfs?

Quote Originally Posted by KELPIE View Post
    Has anyone used ShowZstore or terrytfs?
    Yes, terry is a one-man show though, and he's got an unwell daughter. He may not communicate much, but the packages always show up. Showz has been very good. I have slowed down on 3p completely but when I bought a lot, they were both very reliable. IF you use FB, both of them have groups where buyers discuss and talk about any issues etc which is very helpful.

KELPIE is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by beachcomber View Post
    Yes, terry is a one-man show though, and he's got an unwell daughter. He may not communicate much, but the packages always show up. Showz has been very good. I have slowed down on 3p completely but when I bought a lot, they were both very reliable. IF you use FB, both of them have groups where buyers discuss and talk about any issues etc which is very helpful.
    Thanks very much.

I don't use Facebook, however good to hear that there's a group that keeps them honest