Thread: Two right arms

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Default Two right arms

I've just acquired Aragon, the modern version of the car-type powerdasher (repaint of Siege Cog), and it has two right arms.

How might I get this fixed? Is there someone out there with two left arms? This wasn't bought from a retailer, so I won't be able to return it that way (not that that would get me a fixed Aragon anyway - who would have replacement stock 3 years later...).

Thanks.

Sounds like your SOL. This is hardly the first time this has happened or the last time this will happen, but since you can't return it to a retailer you don't have much recourse.

Back in the day one of the MP Cassettes came with two left (or maybe right) piledrivers instead of a left and right. Takara did fix the problem for people in Japan. However, everyone outside Japan got zero help unless they spoke Japanese, called Takara customer service, and convinced them to ship a replacement internationally.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Possibly someone out there with two left arms and worth searching other forums, discussion groups, FB pages etc and seeing if you get lucky?