Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: War in Ukriane

Thermobaric weapons have been spotted moving toward Kyiv. Those things are no joke, they make the air burn all around. I hope the Ukrainians have some NLAW'S or javelins.
    ~

Quote Originally Posted by Dkaris View Post
    Thermobaric weapons have been spotted moving toward Kyiv. Those things are no joke, they make the air burn all around. I hope the Ukrainians have some NLAW'S or javelins.
    Just had to google that one. Dang, that's an oxygen destroyer! Just like Dr Serizawa and the first Godzilla film(but real). If this is true, dang Putin's becoming the villian in 80s James Bond movies....

You know you've f'd up when Switzerland imposes sanctions on your country and freezes your assets. https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...against-russia

Also, the economy in Russia is collapsing. https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-03-...apse/100872126

Even if Russia wins the ground war, they have destroyed their economy.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

40 mile convoy of Russians heading for Kyiv. If only they had some A10's. Regardless of what happens to Zelenskyy, he's going to go down in history as a hero to his people. I can't think of any Australian politician who would do the same for their state or country.
    ~

I'm watching an EU parliament meeting right now. They are talking about fast-tracking adding Ukraine to the EU and NATO. Meaning if Russia doesn't call off the war all of the EU and NATO will join in the defence of Ukraine. About time.

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    Just had to google that one. Dang, that's an oxygen destroyer! Just like Dr Serizawa and the first Godzilla film(but real). If this is true, dang Putin's becoming the villian in 80s James Bond movies....
    Ukraine has said Russia has used vacuum bombs against it.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.