Hi, everybody, hope you're all doing well.

I've lurked around here quite a lot, but I have only just decided to join in and start an account.

I've been a Transformers fan ever since I was a small appliance, back in the '80's, most of my fondest childhood Transformers memories attached to The Transformers The Movie and the 1986 season. I didn't have many Transformers toys as a little one, but I've more than made up for that as an adult.

I fell off Transformers in the early '90's, when I discovered comic books, but the great writing of Beast Wars and discovery of Transformers fan sites brought me back in, in a big bad way.

I'm into all kinds of Transformers toys, everything from G1, to Beast Wars, to Rescue Bots and Botbots. Even Cyberverse has a couple of toys I quite enjoy for what they are. I don't want everything, but I always enjoy what I do get.

And I love custom painting Transformers toys, to make characters that aren't available officially and to make versions of characters specific to particular episodes or comic books.
I especially enjoy painting tiny toys, such as Battlemasters, and World's Smallest toys.

Anyway, that's more than enough about me. You can find me here, over on TFW2005 and occasionally on the Allspark forums, all under the same trousers shattering username.

See you around!

~L~