Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Target 20% off Transformers toys

Default Target 20% off Transformers toys

Not sure but this might be part of their Big Brand Toys sale ending 9/3/22 (20% of Lego City, Barbie etc). It includes Headmasters Retros, which have never been on sale before I think, the current Studio Series (Soundwave, Shockwave, Ravage, Spike if you can find him, too bad Coronation Screamer sold out last week) and already discounted toys (Kingdom Rodimus $71.20 from an already inexpensive $89, and Buzzworthy Deluxes $20 from clearance $25.)

Also (online only) collect 4,000 Flybuys bonus points when you spend $100 or more. Use code: BONUS4000.

Flybuys bonus points offer valid online only at Target. To qualify for this offer you must spend at least $100 or more and enter the promo code BONUS4000 at the checkout, inserting your flybuys card number online at the time of purchase. Excludes gift cards, interactive gaming, gaming consoles and clearance. Transactions must take place between 03/03/2022 until 11:59pm AEDT 06/03/2022. 4,000 bonus points will be applied when you spend at least $100 online during the dates specified and is limited to one transaction per flybuys account. Points collected during the promotion will be credited to qualifying member’s account within 4 weeks of the promotional end date. Standard flybuys terms and conditions apply and are available at flybuys.com.au

Just bought the Studio Series Soundwave two days ago from there at full price...

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Just bought the Studio Series Soundwave two days ago from there at full price...
    Don't think you missed out, cannot be ordered for click and collect at any store in Brisbane at all, and it's an online exclusive.
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"

Quote Originally Posted by christalcase View Post
    Don't think you missed out, cannot be ordered for click and collect at any store in Brisbane at all, and it's an online exclusive.
    The site wouldn't let me get it posted, so I had to select a store... now just waiting and hoping it shows up, as it is now sold out thanks to this sale.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    The site wouldn't let me get it posted, so I had to select a store... now just waiting and hoping it shows up, as it is now sold out thanks to this sale.
    They just sent me an email telling me that my order couldn't be processed and the entire order (3 items) has been cancelled, and will be refunded.
    They didn't say why... and since they also sent me an email to fill out a survey about my recent online order, I let them know just how annoyed I was (for not being told why... for not being able to ship the order... and for now not being able to order one of the items since it has sold out).

Studio Series 86 Coronation Starscream is available on the website again at $71.20 from $89, after selling out last week and not being on the website when the sale started. I was able to place an order for home delivery and noted it said at the check out that stock is low. So I guess we will see if it is fulfilled. Anyway, try your luck if you like.

Ordered Kingdom Ultra Magnus on Thursday. Saying It should arrive Tue-Thur next week which is great. A bit quicker to arrive than when I ordered Rodimus Prime, it took a few days for the courrier to pick it up from the store.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyfire View Post
    Studio Series 86 Coronation Starscream is available on the website again at $71.20 from $89, after selling out last week and not being on the website when the sale started. I was able to place an order for home delivery and noted it said at the check out that stock is low. So I guess we will see if it is fulfilled. Anyway, try your luck if you like.
    It's on its way from Truganina Vic. The restock didn't last long, it sold out in less than half a day. But it ought to pop back from time to time after seeing older Leader figures like KD Magnus, KD Optimus, 86 Slag and 86 Grimlock do the same before. And hopefully it coincides with a sale or some offer. Slag was on the website prior to the sale for $59, which have been sweet for $47.20.

They cancelled my Kingdom Rodimus

Quote Originally Posted by jazzcomp View Post
    They cancelled my Kingdom Rodimus
    Rodimus is back on the website but "low stock" and I can only add 2 to cart at this time, so maybe try again (before they go)?