Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Robosen auto-converting Optimus released in Australia

The product page is saying December now... so I'm not sure if they released it already and will have a second batch coming in December... or if they have pushed back the release to December.

The news though is that they have listed the Trailer now as well, for December at the same price - au$1400.

If the robot part is now being released in December, I don't know why they would need to do that, unless the shipment from Japan or America was held back to include the trailer part.
    It just seems like too much money to have hit at once... and really needs to be spread out a lot more (like in other countries, who now have a year between the two expensive parts).

I got a call from EB Games yesterday telling me that Prime pre-orders wouldn't be shipped to stores unless they were paid in full. They also said it was still due 5th of August. It'd definitely suck if it were pushed all the way to December, having had to pay the thing off expecting to have it in a few weeks time.
    Last edited by zaneiken; 15th July 2022 at 01:46 AM.

I just picked him up today and already having issues within an hour of opening it. After getting him to do pushups via the app, his left arm has gone limp, with a voice saying a bunch of left-arm cables are disconnected and to shut down and re-plug.
    Waiting to hear back from Robosen.

KELPIE is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by zaneiken View Post
    I just picked him up today and already having issues within an hour of opening it. After getting him to do pushups via the app, his left arm has gone limp, with a voice saying a bunch of left-arm cables are disconnected and to shut down and re-plug.
    Waiting to hear back from Robosen.
    Eep. Hopefully it's a quick/easy fix mate.

The Elite version is now available for preorder at Zing and EB Games. $1198, releasing 9/6/23. This is the 16 inch version of the 19 inch original.