Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Micro Machines Transformers

Default Micro Machines Transformers

Since it's pretty much confirmed at this time they exist, might as well create a thread about them.

New details about the Transformers Micro Machines have surfaced, with some of them being available on Amazon (US)

• The Micro Machines Bumblebee Playset which had been revealed before, but the amazon listing features new images, including how it's based off the Camaro Concept car from the 2007 Transformers Movie. Also comes with a Barricade figure (which is apparently exclusive to the set)
    • Micro Machines Transformers 2007 8-pack, which features 8 Micro Machines based off characters off the original film (Optimus, Bumblebee, Jazz, Ratchet, Megatron, Starscream, Brawl and Blackout)
    • Micro Machines Transformers Revenge of The Fallen 8-pack, which features another 8 Micro Machines based off characters who appeared in ROTF (Optimus, Sideswipe, Bumblebee, Elita-1, Arcee, Jetfire, Starscream and Megatron

There's also still the Micro Machines Transformers Mystery Pack Playset & Vehicle sets, but they aren't on Amazon, and there's still no official word on them as of yet.
    Update: With the blind box sets, it appears that the figures inside are different variants to the ones included with the 8 packs.
    Last edited by griffin; 31st March 2022 at 09:01 PM. Reason: editted links to remove tfw tags
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

There is an ID number on the back to show which set it is.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

Quote Originally Posted by valkyrie_76 View Post
    Apologies my wording was quite bad. There is information about them online, but nothing official from either Hasbro or Jazwares.
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

Quote Originally Posted by Handsprime View Post
    Apologies my wording was quite bad. There is information about them online, but nothing official from either Hasbro or Jazwares.
    I just didnt know if you knew and just wanted to put it out there.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

Just noting - these are not made by Hasbro... they are licensed merchandise and made by another company, like Jada vehicles and Ooshie figurines.
    As.such, for anyone interested in these, they are less likely to come to Australia because Hasbro has nothing to do with them.
    Last edited by griffin; 20th March 2022 at 02:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by valkyrie_76 View Post
    Cheers V, this is actually pretty good to know if they ever make it over here.

These are awesome. I loved Micro machines as a kid and have ahuge collection.

Kinda good news for Australia... I got a reply back from the Australian importer of Micro Machines, asking them if they were going to be bringing in the Transformers themed sets, and this is what they said...

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We are hoping to bring the Micro Machines Transformers sets into Australia, however this is currently a work in progress.

Watch this space!
    So, not yet, but they appear to be looking to get them here (and we will have to wait to see how many of the sets they get in, if any).

As a recap for those interested, these are the sets so far known, that have been mentioned in this news topic so far...

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    As a recap for those interested, these are the sets so far known, that have been mentioned in this news topic so far...

It looks like the each of the 8-packs are made up of two 4-packs, as one 4-pack from each 8-pack has now been found at US Retail, and they are numbered to suggest that the rest of the 8-packs will be released as 4-packs as well.
    The ROTF 4-pack so far found is a really bad decision by Jazwares, as it has two tiny motorcycles, making it look like really bad value... when they should have had one motorcycle in each of the ROTF 4-packs so that it doesn't look as empty.