Thread: JB Hi-Fi TF sale

Default JB Hi-Fi TF sale

Various TF toys are on sale.

Normally JB is an expensive option for TF figures but recently they got in the Studio Series Wreck Gar/Sweep and Gnaw/Jolt/Bee/Jazz waves. Hopefully this means JB will get more recent waves too, and perhaps more competitively priced, which will be another go-to source for collectors. These Voyagers are priced at $49.98, now $39.98 on sale.

Kranix is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

$68 seems decent for the original G1 series DVD "Remastered'. I wonder how different it is to the Rhino DVD series.

https://www.jbhifi.com.au/products/t...bjectID=445493

Quote Originally Posted by Kranix View Post
    $68 seems decent for the original G1 series DVD "Remastered'. I wonder how different it is to the Rhino DVD series.

This BLAM! set doesn't have the ZAP!! added Rhino STAR-WARS!!! sound effects.

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Ah. Madman. Very reliable.

Quote Originally Posted by Kranix View Post

I have this set, it still has the same old animation errors and it looks quite crap without an old TV to mask the imperfections. It’s good to have though, I just wish there were some display options like scan lines, similar to a lot of game emulators.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Other is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

While an interesting idea that'd be a post processing feature that would need to be done at the hardware level as otherwise you'd need a separate video track for every possible combination of options(scanlines, filters, ect)

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

The best option would still seem to be to download them from Hasbro's Youtube channel.

there's an additional 5% of JB orders this weekend, promo code 92JB5OFF. Some exclusions but its applying a discount off Gnaw. 5% probably won't make the prices much more appealing, I was already ordering thoug and im glad i spent enough time picking out cds to see this email tonight.