Thread: Selling my TF statue collection

Default Selling my TF statue collection

Hi folks

I used to be a frequent member before I moved to London, UK. I remember attending a TF meet up in Ashfield, NSW back in the early 2000s, and think I sold and delivered a Binaltech TF to Goktimus Prime.

Anyway, I'm currently back visiting Oz for a holiday post-Covid restrictions and decided to offload some of my TF statue collection as it was taking up storage space at the parents' house. Plus the extra funds can help towards the daughter's education fund, something which I had not envisaged back when I purchased them.

I don't think I'm allowed to post links to the ebay listings yet due to probation, but you can search for them as there's not many TF statues listed in Oz at the moment. A simple 'Transformers statue' search on ebay should suffice. My account name is 'dezzat'. There's currently 18x listings expiring next Sunday 17th at 5 minute intervals between 7-8:30pm.

I fly out on the 21st back to London so once they expire, if they're unsold, they'll go back to storage until the next visit.

Statue listings include:
    - Palisades Cliffjumper exclusive
    - Palisades Grimlock
    - AFX exclusive The War Within Grimlock x 2
    - Hard Hero Kickback
    - Hard Hero Bombshell
    - Hard Hero Shrapnel
    - Palisades Soundwave
    - Palisades Laserbeak (damaged wings)
    - Palisades Arcee
    - Palisades Wheeljack
    - Palisades Shockwave
    - Palisades Starscream
    - Palisades Ghost of Starscream exclusive
    - Palisades Skywarp exclusive
    - Palisades Thundercracker exclusive
    - Palisades Megatron (12" version)
    - Palisades Optimus Prime (12" version)

All are MIB except for Laserbeak where the wings snapped. Otherwise, all in good condition and kept in a non-smoking, pet free home.

Any queries, please shout. Being back on a TF forum brings back a lot of good memories...

Happy Easter! A quick BUMP before the auction ends on Sunday. Currently a few bids on the Soundwave and Laserbeak statues, others have watchers.

Statues probably aren't in huge demand, particularly in Australia, so it might just come down to price and the more popular characters.

The link for others.

Thanks Griffin for the feedback and link!

Yes, it was difficult to find comparisons as there's not a lot out there besides those listed in the US. No biggie, if they don't sell this time around, then I'll throw them back on next time I'm in town! Thanks again!