Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Hasbro reveal - Legacy w2 & Robosen Trailer

An online store has released official images of Shattered Glass Ultra Magnus, of the actual toy and the packaging...

In-hand pictures from the usual leakers, of wave 2 Tarantulas, Knockout and Elita-1.
    Last edited by griffin; 24th May 2022 at 12:28 PM.

And the other wave 2 Deluxe toy, Wildrider, from one of the regular leakers.

Hasbro seems to ignore the Core class in their reveals, and the leaks have suggested that wave 2 will have a Shockwave, Gen2 Megatron (green Kingdom tank), and Kingdom Optimus re-release.
    It looks like Shockwave has made it to an Asian retailers (because there is the Hasbro Asia sticker on the back), and the back of the packaging has been posted somewhere online, giving us a look at both modes.
    The alt-mode is clearly resembling the Siege Shockwave toy, and looks to have some similar engineering with the Combiner Wars Legion Shockwave toy (at least with the legs).

KELPIE is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I would have thought at core class Shockwave could have turned into a space gun

The rest of wave 2 Core class has been shown off from the same Asian source, confirming that there are three toys - Shockwave (new), Megatron (G2 green redeco of Kingdom toy), Optimus Prime (re-release of Kingdom toy).

And images of Motormaster in-hand, from one of the few Australians who managed to get their hands on one from a BigW store that didn't keep the toys hidden out the back.

Someone in America has posted up some photos of the new Core class Shockwave, of both modes.

More images of the new Core Class Shockwave, comparing it to the recently released Studio Series Core Class Shockwave.

One of the Hasbro designers has posted up on instagram images and info on the various weapons from the first two waves of Legacy.
    It looks like there are some recommended combinations, but there doesn't appear to be any set combinations, or a "one big weapon" from all of the parts.
    (images here if you have trouble with instagram)

Energon consumption time!!! I really hope everyone is enjoying the portal ride of our Legacy toyline.Here is a lil insight on how some of these energon weapons came to be.

First image is just a showcase of the first 2 waves of Legacy weaponry you’ll collect if you grab core class, deluxe class, voyager class, and even leader class!

Then you will actually see the concept art Emiliano Santalucia drew up even before we had the rollout of characters planned for the year. I think this will provide great insight for all yall as alot of the planning for weapon combinations was to obviously utilize our 5mm peg across all scales but this was all sold in before character selects were figured out.
    As I worked with Takara on some of the characters I ended up redesigning alot of the weapons in order to maintain their design aesthetic of their own iconic weaponry. I wanted to concentrate heavily on the character and let that guidance provide an opportunity for the style and color of the energon weaponry

Even though the wave 2 Legacy Voyager Soundwave (a clean version of the Siege toy) was released here two weeks ago, here is a gallery comparing it to the original Siege toy, for all of you who won't be re-buying it (since it isn't even the tape-player version).