Thread: Popcultcha 20% off Action Figures, Statues, Replicas till 26/4/22

Default Popcultcha 20% off Action Figures, Statues, Replicas till 26/4/22

Terms & Conditions of CARDBACK Promotion:

• 20% OFF applies to the Original RRP on IN STOCK products listed in the 'Statues & Replicas’ and 'Action Figures' categories on Popcultcha.com.
    • CARDBACK discount code must be applied in the ‘Enter discount code’ section in either the shopping cart or checkout. Please ensure that this code is applied correctly before completing your purchase as we are unable to apply this discount once your order has been placed.
    • 20% OFF discount can not be used with any other offers or discounts, including Popcultcha Pennies. If you attempt to apply a Popcultcha Pennies discount code, this will override the CARDBACK discount. Pennies will still be earned on purchases made.
    • Promotion excludes existing orders, pre-order products, and products with an existing Sale / Special Price.
    • Limited time only offer. Promotion runs from 9:00am Thursday 21st April 2022 to 9:00am Tuesday 26th April 2022 (AEST). Popcultcha reserves the right to extend the end date of this promotion.

Free shipping over $100.

A few items of interest:
    MP-52 Skywarp reduced to $320.
    SS86 Coronation Starscream reduced to $80.
    Earthrise Skywarp/Thundercracker reduced to $96.

Also worth nothing that they have the Legacy Selects exclusives priced at their normal deluxe price, so you can get DK-2 or Lift Ticket for $36

Just bought Coronation Starscream and DK-2 for $116 all up, which I'm pretty happy with.

I?m having problem using the code, as it seems to be capped at $20. So that Coronation Starscream falls under the free shipping, and if I add another item (two zoteki transformers), well my order came to $139.97 I still have the same discount of $20.

Am I missing something obvious here?
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    I?m having problem using the code, as it seems to be capped at $20. So that Coronation Starscream falls under the free shipping, and if I add another item (two zoteki transformers), well my order came to $139.97 I still have the same discount of $20.

Am I missing something obvious here?
    I had a try and you're right - the Zoteki figures are not discounted, so only the Starscream has it applied ($20 discount). I guess that means the Zotekis are not part of the sale. Maybe contact them to check.

I went with Kingdom Slammer, Kingdom Pipes, and Selects DK-2 Guard. Anything else transformers related I wanted was not in stock. I had to talk myself out of buying a bunch of figures, watching and reading reviews really helps with this.

A lot I wanted to order but I settled on the clear Behold Galvatron for $103.