Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Preliminary Interest un Natobot's Universe Roadbuster kit (and Animated Axe)

Oh Jay you are a king among kings. Thanks for looking out for me. If we get the set let me know immediately so I can pay you.

thankyou kind sir, i shall await the reply

can do buddy

They wrote me today:

Hi,
    Yes, we received the request to merge the order to 11 so we've done that. At this time, we have to wait to process all preorders before we can know whether we can add another 4 sets. We will put you on the waiting list for another 4. I assume you will want to wait for us to ship all 15 if 15 is available? Otherwise it'll be 11?

--
    Thank you,

Staff
    I just respondedwith:

Hi,

Excellent. I was concerned about the merge order. Regarding the additional 4, we completely understand being put on the waiting list. We would definitely like to consolidate the shipping for all 15 when and if possible.

Many thanks,

Jay
    So now that FFN's merge is confirmed, we have another confirmed spot, so Thanatos graduates and it looks like we have one more available.

Anyone else interested?

Original Order:
    1. jaydisc
    2. kup
    3. Gutsman
    4. liegeprime
    5. lcz128
    6. iceburn
    7. Wheel-J
    8. STL
    9. Loophole
    10. FFN (separately placed an order, but then merged with us.)
    11. Thanatos

Waiting List:
    1. Blackie
    2. Bartrin
    3. 1AZRAEL1
    4. ?

Thank you Jay... You are a champion.

Let me know if and when I get my kit confirmed and I'll pay immediately.
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503

I am ready too.

Thanks Jay.

Oh AWESOME. Thanks jay. I don't have your bank details anymore but let me know when you need to be paid and I'll send it your way.

Whee Roadbuster will look so much better.

yay!
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Looks like there has been more delays:

March 27, 2009

A bit of a set back...after producing a few of the NWS-02RB sets the mold for the head piece did not hold up. We had to redesign the mold (the head piece will look the same, just the mold will be redesigned so that it holds up better after many castings). For this reason, there will be a delay until the new mold for the head piece is made. For those who already received an invoice and paid, your set is on the way. Thank you for your patience.

March 14, 2009

Hello all! We would like to take this opportunity to answer some questions regarding the preorders for the NWS-02RB upgrade set. We have begun producing the set and processing preorders and in fact have sent some invoices out already. Since we are an upstart company, all of the upgrade sets are produced inhouse. Be assured though that they are produced with a high quality polymer plastic (some of you who already have the prototype NWS-01Ax and NWS-02RB particle cannon can attest to this) and professional casting equipments. That being said, we are currently only able to produce a limited number of sets per day and we are processing orders as we go. Note that we only process the order (and send out invoices with payment instructions) when a set (or sets for those ordering multiples) is completed and ready for shipping. We do not ask for payment weeks or even days in advance. Therefore, it may take some time before we can get to a particular customer's order (especially if the order is on the back end of our preorder list). We thank you for your patience. As our company grow and expand we hope to utilize 3rd party casters in the future.
    Jay, were you sent an invoice or any notification at all on where we are up to? Please let us know when you are ready to receive payment as things seem to be fluctuating a bit with nanobot.

No, the last communication I received is the one in post #64.