Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 4 more US Target exclusives - Dinobot, Terrorsaur, MP Blackout, Red Cog

Default 4 more US Target exclusives - Dinobot, Terrorsaur, MP Blackout, Red Cog

Hasbro has announced 4 exclusives for American Target, all of which had already been leaked or pre-announced.

There is a red repaint of Generations Cog. Toy accurate repaints of Terorsaur and Dinobot. And MPM Blackout.

https://www.seibertron.com/transform...tuesday/46868/
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

I was waiting for a red or gold Cog toy since watching the Siege series. Glad that they finally got around to it.
    The new weapons and integration with Arcee are a nice touch as well.
    Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.

Default New US Target exclusives officially revealed

Officially revealed by Hasbro yesterday are four new toys that will be exclusives at Target in America... and we will see if any of them are expected to be released in Australia.

Three are redecos for the Legacy toyline (in Buzzworthy packaging), while the fourth toy is the next of the Movie Masterpiece toys - Blackout.

Of the three Legacy redecos, we have original 1996 toy decos of Kingdom Dinobot and Golden Disk Terrorsaur, and a red redeco of Siege Cod... with the creative name of "Red Cog".

Meanwhile, over on Instagram, Hasbro Designer Mark Maher has revealed a bonus feature of one of the new accessories that comes with Red Cog - it allows a weapons mode of Cog to be attached to the back of Arcee like a rocket pack.

Also over on Instagram, another Hasbro Designer, Sam Smith, has posted up some size comparison images for MPM Blackout next to MPM Megatron and Starscream.
    And if you go to Sam Smith's instagram page, there are three turnaround video clips, for Blackout in both modes and the Scorponok figure.

Last edited by griffin; 5th May 2022 at 11:28 PM.

A photo of Red Cog in box, with a warning that the extra accessories are wrapped up in the tissue paper in the bottom of the box, so don't see it as just padding and throw it away... unwrap the contents first.

Over on Instagram one of the Hasbro designers has been posting up more of MPM Blackout, including more comparison photos with the other Decepticon MPMs, and more looks at the toy itself.

This first image won me over (it is on the TFW page, but I can't find it on the designer's instagram posts), as we didn't see this feature yet, and Blackout really needs to be able to have Scorponok plug into its back to replicate the movie...

The Transformers Collectors Club Australia facebook page has reported news from Hasbro Australia that only Red Cog will be available locally around August through "Australian Fan/Online channels". Buzzworthy Dinobot and Terrorsaur wont be released locally.

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Don't forget to keep an eye on your favourite Asian retailers, then.

Barricade looks so smol

An online store has released official images of MPM Blackout, including the box...

Red Cog in-hand by one of the usual leakers, detailing all of the extra accessories that will come with it... most of which are probably unique and exclusive to this toy.