Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Legacy Wreck N Rule Wreckers collection

From the leaks we have these potential Wreckers toys...

Legacy Wreckers deluxe Impactor
    Legacy Wreckers deluxe Twintwist (saltman)
    Legacy Wreckers deluxe Topspin (saltman)
    Legacy Wreckers deluxe Leadfoot
    Legacy Wreckers voyager Springer
    Legacy wreckers voyager Bulkhead redeco

I would expect Topspin and Twintwist to be together in a 2-pack, which would leave the others to make up the five packs (with Impactor and Leadfoot having some other random unknown added to the pack).

I really don't see the point or need for adding a new unknown character to the iconic concept of the Wreckers, as if they couldn't think of releasing any other Deluxe redeco with Impactor that had some existing relationship to the classic Wreckers team. I guess if Hasbro wanted the Deluxe toys to be 2-packs to maintain the same price-point between them, they didn't really have any other classic Wreckers characters in Deluxe size. The Triplechangers, Roadbuster and Whirl were all Voyager sized toys in Generations... but I guess if they have Leadfoot and Bulkhead included, they could have grabbed Wreckers from any generation, and there have been LOTS of them over the years.

I guess Amazon likes having these themed sets, as we had the Golden Disk set and the Galactic Odyssey set... and each time the release was not handled very smoothly - either some didn't get released outside of America, or they had a sporadic global release making them scalper bait.

The CG official images make the toys look gold and purple, but the actual toys are yellow and purple, so I wonder if they were originally planned to be more golden colour.

I am still trying to work out what the toys are standing on... the colour makes me think of ER Scorponok, but the shapes make me think of TR Trypticon (I haven't had a chance to dig them out yet to look for those specific panels).
    Never mind... apparently it is ER Scorponok's tail.

Other is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

The Amazon Australia listing is up
    https://www.amazon.com.au/Transforme...dp/B09H1RM5QY/
    $84.99

The leaks continue to be accurate. G2 Leadfoot announced today. (and a Fosslizer)

https://www.seibertron.com/transform...evealed/46887/
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

I have to say, as exclusives go, these offerings thus far are quite solid.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    From the leaks we have these potential Wreckers toys...

Legacy Wreckers deluxe Impactor
    Legacy Wreckers deluxe Twintwist (saltman)
    Legacy Wreckers deluxe Topspin (saltman)
    Legacy Wreckers deluxe Leadfoot
    Legacy Wreckers voyager Springer
    Legacy wreckers voyager Bulkhead redeco
    I'm here for a non-battle damaged Springer, Diaclone Topsin and Twin Twist and any of the fossilizer retools they do.
    Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.

Personally, I'm loving the new Fossilizers. I know they aren't part of the Wreckers and could have used other figures, but I really had hoped they wouldn't abandoned them. Both look pretty solid!

Hopefully Wreckers Bulkhead gets shown off before I get the call that the Legacy version came in so I can make the choice on what's the best option.

Leadfoot looks great, and looks like the G2 version. But I can't help but feel he looks like he's wearing a soccer team uniform because of the colours. The big number printed on his torso also helps
    I'm tempted to get him.

I wonder if the Bulkhead mould will end up being Pyro (new head and/or parts). Someone also speculated Thunderclash. I wouldn't be surprised if they even use the mould as Roadbuster (Although not a good fit - it's not impossible...)

Quote Originally Posted by Other View Post
    $84.99
    I weep.

Those new fossilisers look pretty cool - nice to see a good retool. Leadfoot looks good too.