Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Legacy Wreck N Rule Wreckers collection

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Is that fossiliser a new mold or did I let a Mastodon sneak by me again?

Noting that it is the design most closely associated with the modern Wreckers, I could almost certainly be talked into buying another version of the T30 Springer mold. I'm not going to go out of my way to find the War for Cybertron one though.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    I wonder if the Bulkhead mould will end up being Pyro (new head and/or parts). Someone also speculated Thunderclash. I wouldn't be surprised if they even use the mould as Roadbuster (Although not a good fit - it's not impossible...)
    My first instinct when Bulkhead was initially revealed was that we'd got a Pyro from him at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by SharkyMcShark View Post
    Could be Pyro? That thought just occurred.

https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Pyro_(G1)

Actually that really suits. Wheels on the outside of the legs, cape kibble, general vehicle mode shape.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Leadfoot and Masterdominus on Amazon AU.

Now, where's the best place to discuss offloading the fossilisers that I don't want?

TFW says
    ? Today we have G2 Leadfoot, which is a slight retool of Kingdom Mirage, and Masterdominus, which is a retool of Kingdom Ractonite. While the initial leaks mentioned a Mammoth fosiliser, Hasbro's chosen name for the character makes the alt mode a Mastodon, which is key company brand synergy when you see what its colours are homaging.?

It must be really obscure, but does anybody know what key company brand synergy when you see what its colours are homaging references? I got nothing.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!