Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Legacy Wreck N Rule Wreckers collection

Is that fossiliser a new mold or did I let a Mastodon sneak by me again?

Noting that it is the design most closely associated with the modern Wreckers, I could almost certainly be talked into buying another version of the T30 Springer mold. I'm not going to go out of my way to find the War for Cybertron one though.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    I wonder if the Bulkhead mould will end up being Pyro (new head and/or parts). Someone also speculated Thunderclash. I wouldn't be surprised if they even use the mould as Roadbuster (Although not a good fit - it's not impossible...)
    My first instinct when Bulkhead was initially revealed was that we'd got a Pyro from him at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by SharkyMcShark View Post
    Could be Pyro? That thought just occurred.

https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Pyro_(G1)

Actually that really suits. Wheels on the outside of the legs, cape kibble, general vehicle mode shape.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Quote Originally Posted by OH @#$%, TOA TROZONGLE! View Post
    I weep.
    I mean, the standard pricing for run-of-the-mill deluxes is $36 at the moment; the Gens Selects are $45. So while $85 is a fair bit of money, it's not unreasonable for what the set contains.

It's a bit of a kick in the hexagonal nuts if you only want one toy (me? I want "Marvel" Impactor and Spindle, so I'm happy).

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Leadfoot and Masterdominus on Amazon AU.

Now, where's the best place to discuss offloading the fossilisers that I don't want?

TFW says
    ? Today we have G2 Leadfoot, which is a slight retool of Kingdom Mirage, and Masterdominus, which is a retool of Kingdom Ractonite. While the initial leaks mentioned a Mammoth fosiliser, Hasbro's chosen name for the character makes the alt mode a Mastodon, which is key company brand synergy when you see what its colours are homaging.?

It must be really obscure, but does anybody know what key company brand synergy when you see what its colours are homaging references? I got nothing.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Other is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

The Mastodon Zord from the first season of Mighty Morphing Power Rangers

I wonder who the giant robot in the background will be (you can see the legs in the individual toy images, and on the combined box image).

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    TFW says
    ? Today we have G2 Leadfoot, which is a slight retool of Kingdom Mirage, and Masterdominus, which is a retool of Kingdom Ractonite. While the initial leaks mentioned a Mammoth fosiliser, Hasbro's chosen name for the character makes the alt mode a Mastodon, which is key company brand synergy when you see what its colours are homaging.?

It must be really obscure, but does anybody know what key company brand synergy when you see what its colours are homaging references? I got nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Other View Post
    The Mastodon Zord from the first season of Mighty Morphing Power Rangers
    Yeah, the colouring could be a little suspicious, considering the first Wrecker pack had Spindle in the same colours as Impactor, so a partnering in the 2-packs should have seen a similar or related colour scheme between Leadfoot and Masterdominus.

Some details and images from the second 2-pack...

When a mission seems like a lost cause, the Autobots call in their toughest task force: the Wreckers. This elite strike team of hardcore warriors is prepared to rush in blasters-blazing and get the job done. Leadfoot uses his amazing speed to infiltrate enemy bases before they knew what hit them. Masterdominus, a new recruit, clears the way with a frontal assault. G2 Universe Leadfoot figure converts to racecar mode in 18 steps. Masterdominus figure converts to Mastodon mode in 14 steps. Masterdominus figure breaks apart into additional weapon and armor accessories to weaponize G2 Universe Leadfoot figure. Includes 2 blaster accessories and a detachable missile attachment. The Wreck ‘N Rule Collection includes 5 exciting packs, featuring some of the most celebrated Wreckers throughout the Transformers multiverse! (Each sold separately, subject to availability.)

• WRECK ‘N RULE COLLECTION: If a mission is a lost cause, the Autobots call in their toughest task force: the Wreckers. This elite strike team is prepared to rush in blasters-blazing and get the job done
    • THE SPEED MACHINE AND THE NEW RECRUIT: Leadfoot uses his amazing speed to infiltrate enemy bases before they knew what hit them. Masterdominus, a new recruit, clears the way with a frontal assault
    • CLASSIC CONVERSION & ACCESSORIES: G2 Universe Leadfoot figure converts to racecar mode in 18 steps. Masterdominus figure converts to Mastodon mode in 14 steps. Includes 2 blaster accessories
    • ASSEMBLE THE HAMMER: Each Wreck ‘N Rule Collection pack includes with a piece of the Wreckers hammer. Collect all 5 packs to assemble and display the hammer (each sold separately, subject to availability)
    • EXCLUSIVE PACKAGING ART: Packaging features a piece of exclusive artwork. Collect all 5 Wreck ‘N Rule Collection packs to piece together the full scene (each sold separately, subject to availability)
    For release in America November 1st, for us$45.
    For release in Australia September 30th, for au$85.

And some behind the scenes info on the first 2-pack from instagram, showing what parts were new on both toys (the grey parts).

Other is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

The second set is up for preorder on Amazon Australia
    https://www.amazon.com.au/Transforme...dp/B09H1LJR83/

The third pack is Voyager Springer, with a lot of grey on it.
    https://www.facebook.com/transformer...25337137536417
    Last edited by griffin; 12th May 2022 at 12:37 PM.

Good to finally see the toy accurate Springer we've all been pining for!