Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Masterpiece MP-56 Trailbreaker

I preordered at Oh My Primus. $AUD 180 + $26 shipping.

Put a preorder in at Ami Ami had 30% off at 15200 JPY roughly $170 AUD not sure on the shipping

I preordered at Anime Export, they've been holding my skids/reboost since that came out as JPost won't send to Aus yet - I could do DHL I guess but this one coming out I'll bundle them all up in one postage. With conversion from Yen->AUD it came up to $165.62.

It is being released through Hasbro Pulse like other MP imports, so I'd be guessing that it will show up here at EBGames, other online stores and maybe Amazon Australia, eventually.

Times like this I miss Amazon Japan. I don?t understand why they haven?t brought back shipping to Australia.

Are there any decent online Aussie retailers for this stuff anymore? I imagine EB Games will be hideously expensive. I will buy from overseas if i have to but i would prefer to keep the $$ in Australia.

Quote Originally Posted by spiderken17 View Post
    Are there any decent online Aussie retailers for this stuff anymore? I imagine EB Games will be hideously expensive. I will buy from overseas if i have to but i would prefer to keep the $$ in Australia.
    I don't really bother with Aussie retailers and MPs - too expensive. I look at Singapore, usually The Falcon's Hangar, because shipping is cheaper than Japan or Hong Kong, and Japan is surface mail only currently I believe (or seriously expensive DHL). The Falcon's Hangar, Robo Robo and OhMyPrimus have Trailbreaker for SGD$180. I estimate shipping from TFH will be SGD$16 assuming a 500g item weight (based on carbots I've bought before).

Other than EB/Zing, there's Popcultcha, which has Trailbreaker available for $339.99 and free shipping. They occasionally have 20% off sales, but TB would still be very costly (though MP-52+ Skywarp at $320 on sale is actually a good price).

There's also Inbox Toys and Mighty Ape but still expensive compared to overseas. Amazon AU also have MPs and I got my MP-52 Starscream from there at a middle-of-the-road price when it was on preorder discount. I was late to Starscream and should have bought from Singapore earlier as it was still cheaper.

Mirrored official images...

Trailbreaker is now listed at EBGames.... for au$368!!!

Yes, you could import two of them from some Asian sources for the same price, and you'd have to wait longer too, as EBGames is listed for March, while the toy is being released in Japan and Asia around December-January.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Apparently while I don?t come to ozformers much I got attacked by a member in this forum telling me about how I promised not to buy mps whatsoever. < it was straight up disrespectful (feel free to dig me saying I promised not to buy anymore mps)

I stated I was going to quit and had mostly stayed true to it. I ordered this guy because I felt my badcube version doesn?t represent well.
    And I wouldn?t mind replacing hoist for the matter.

I am still waiting on jazz.< my so called dream end.

The MPG line is not my cup, I do not see the relation for G1 representation or toon accuracy.
    Last edited by drifand; 13th June 2022 at 05:31 PM.