Approximate Retail Price - $39.99
Approximate Size - 13cm
Allegiance - Autobot
Alt-mode - approximated Honda City Turbo hatchback
Main Features/Gimmicks - combinable weapons
Main Colours - navy blue with black, silver and red accents
Main Accessories - Energon gun-axe, liquid N rifle, twin electron blaster

THOUGHTS
The level of G1-accuracy on this toy is insane. When I think about any minor gripes that I may have about this toy, it really comes down to the Uncanny Valley thing. This toy is so damn accurate that it makes minor inaccuracies stand out to me. For example, I really wish that the hands were red instead of black, but then when I compared this toy with Thrilling 30 Skids, I was reminded that that toy's hands are a lazy blue; same as his forearms. Why is it that T30's blue hands never bothered me but Legacy Skids' black fists stand out? Uncanny Valley. Same with the panel on the back of the robot head, which really can't be helped and it's a lot better than Dragstrip's hollow head or the huge hole on SS86 Perceptor's back... but my eye is drawn to it because of the uncanny valley. So the fact that my brain is drawn to nitpick such minor things is really a compliment to this toy. I have to remind myself that other CHUG toys like T30 Skids isn't anywhere near as source-accurate, and yet it never bothered me. I would prefer for the eyes to have been yellow, not only for G1-accuracy but also to have them pop out more against his blue body. But these are really all super minor cosmetic nitpicks. I do really prefer the G1-accurate darker blue though; so much nicer than the light blue on T30 Skids.

Cosmetics aside, this is a functionally superb figure; a Poor Man's MP Skids. It's solid in both robot and vehicle modes. The Energon gun-axe is a fun little weapon, and he also comes with more G1-accurate guns. I also like how all the weapons can combine with each other. Highly recommended.