Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Photocomic: Transformers The Movie Part 3

Gears was in that scene, roller.

BTW Gok, STL is right about the laser fire. As I've been telling for a decade, it's time to learn something other than MS Paint.

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

The "fishing chair" is the allspark, right ? I highly recommend photoshop if you ever decide to "upgrade". Great stuff though so far...(might give one of these photocomics a go soon)

Gok, you should do "More than Meets the Eye" before you do the Movie.

Quote Originally Posted by dirge View Post
    Gears was in that scene,.
    no he wasn't

It was Hound, Kup, Bluestreak and a sunstreaker hologram

One day someone will give me a free copy of photoshop and teach me how to use it. One day.

roller: I made a mistake with Part 1 by not putting Gears on Moonbase 1 to Ironhide's right, so I've compensated by replacing Hound with him. I've also replaced Sunstreaker with Tracks. This was done to compensate for the continuity error in the movie where Hound and Sunstreaker are seen on Earth and then later on the shuttle from Moonbase 1 with Optimus Prime's reinforcements! So Hound and Sunstreaker will arrive with Optimus Prime and the Dinobots.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle
    Gok, you should do "More than Meets the Eye" before you do the Movie.
    Already did it back in 2005. Well, the first half of Part 1 anyway - I was waiting to get a yellow Cliffjumper to finish the second part (because Cliffjumper does appear in yellow for one moment in MTMTE Part 1!), but after I got the toy I just got lazy and never got around to finishing it. I should. I did the photocomic long before Titanium Series came out so I used Cybertron Prime and Starscream for their pre-Earth Cybertron forms... now that I actually have Titanium Series War Within Prime and Starscream, do you think I should use those instead? They would only appear very briefly - i.e.: aboard the Autobot ship unconscious shortly before being rebuilt by Teletran-1. Yeah, I probably would. To hell with my own visual continuity!