Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Legacy toys now out at retail in Australia

Default Legacy toys now out at retail in Australia

Sighted at Toymate and Toyworld first last week, at the same time as Amazon Australia were shipping out theirs... but only Deluxe and Voyagers have been seen so far.
    (Leader isn't supposed to come here until June/July... and Core class might be sometime before that.)

Photos below were from Toymate Blacktown (NSW) and Majura Park (ACT) posted to facebook by goktimus and Rob Jones...

Deluxe were $40 and Voyager were $60.

If you start seeing them at other retailers or in other states, let us know (here or in the sightings section).

As for the Core class, the good news is that they have been found in New Zealand...which gets its stock from Australia... so that SHOULD mean the Core class would be out here too quite soon (but we have sometimes seen in the past, items show up in NZ that didn't show up here for many months).

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    If you start seeing them at other retailers or in other states, let us know (here or in the sightings section).
    A fellow fan posted his sighting of Legacy Deluxe Arcee ($35) and Voyager Bulkhead ($49) at a QLD Target to the Ozformers Facebook page. He mentioned it's Morayfield on another FB page.

So, a lot of Target stores have been getting the Deluxe and Voyager classes since the end of last week... and now Legacy toys are being found in Kmart stores, including the Core Class.

And over in New Zealand, the Leader class was found on Friday, which has me excited that it could also be released here early, but the last word from Hasbro Australia was that it was not being released in Australia before July... so it could be being held back for the mid-year toy sales.
    Hopefully they have since changed their mind, and it gets released here as well as NZ.

Is anyone else finding that Legacy Kickback is the one disappearing first from the wave 1 Deluxes?
    I can understand Blaster being first to disappear from the Voyagers because we didn't get it here during Kingdom, and it is the Gen1 figure of the wave... but Kickback is the illusive one from the Deluxes, even on Amazon.

Is anyone else finding that Legacy Kickback is the one disappearing first from the wave 1 Deluxes?
    I can understand Blaster being first to disappear from the Voyagers because we didn't get it here during Kingdom, and it is the Gen1 figure of the wave... but Kickback is the illusive one from the Deluxes, even on Amazon.
    Maybe some people are army building Insecticon clones?

From what I've seen, Drag Strip is the best seller. Both Kickbacks from the case were available when I popped by Target Parramatta this morning.

That said, 3/4 Blasters had sold (and all four 4 Bulkheads were still on the shelf).

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

The Legacy Leaders are here too!

Hasbro Australia said that they wouldn't be released until July, but must have seen the sense of getting them out in stores before we got tired of waiting and just imported them.
    Laser Optimus Prime and Galvatron were seen at a Toymate in the ACT yesterday, and since Target have Leaders in their system, hopefully it means they get them within the next two weeks like they did with the Deluxe and Voyagers (after they were first found at Toymate).

Does this mean we aren't getting Pipes and Slammer in stores?

Legacy toys now on the Myer website today, and they have 30% off Transformers this weekend.
    Legacy was also seen at a Mr Toys store (QLD Toyworld), and those prices will be added to the price-comparison listing.

It just leaves BigW to start getting them in... which I would hope is in the next two weeks for the start of their toy sale on the 14th of June.

Quote Originally Posted by Thurmus View Post
    Does this mean we aren't getting Pipes and Slammer in stores?
    I'd be surprised if they do show up at a retail store now.
    I think the various online sources that had that Deluxe wave must have absorbed all of the (limited) stock that came into the country - limited because Hasbro Australia would only have had a small amount come in just to tide them over until Legacy came out.
    If Hasbro still has any stock at their Sydney warehouse, it could show up somewhere discounted... or even show up to pad out the BigW mid-year toysale (like they did in the last two years, but they only had early waves from the older series).
    I think someone found a Tigatron at a BigW store, so some cases may have slipped through before the retailers stopped buying Kingdom, but now that we are seeing Legacy at the major retailers (and the BigW sale in 2 weeks time), the chances are slim.