Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Big W Toy Mania 2022 sale

Quote Originally Posted by Handsprime View Post
    Motormaster has showed up on the Big W Website, and with a few reported sightings, I guess they are getting him ready for the toy sale.
    It has been taken down.... probably didn't want people trying to buy one before the sale if the store locator said that it had arrived at certain stores.

Lol. Leave some for the rest of us, peoples.

I don't mind waiting a little longer for it to show up later in the year at other sources, as long as the advance BigW stock gets snapped up by collectors who are keeping them, and not by scalpers who are just re-selling them to collectors who could have spent half as much without their interference.

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/134136326780

If only things were that way

Quote Originally Posted by Tranceblade View Post
    Sold. Did some fool really pay the Buy It Now price for $300 (+$19.95 shipping)? Hahahhahhaahahaa. Too bad the scalper won though, which just reinforces poor behaviour.

Griffin is right about waiting on Motormaster. If it doesn't go on sale at Toy Mania, it will end up like Rodimus and Sky Lynx which were available for another 6-12 months at bargain prices. I've seen SO many Rodimuses shelf warm at Myer and Toymate for months now. Target may well get these too, and on sale.

Other is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Motormaster might sell a bit better because he's the torso of a popular combiner but I would not be surprised to see him selling for ~120 or lower a few months after they start selling him

Folks, remember that Big W has an absurd 90-day change of mind return policy. So, buy on sight, but save your receipt. You’ve got 90 days to find it cheaper.

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Quote Originally Posted by jaydisc View Post
    Folks, remember that Big W has an absurd 90-day change of mind return policy. So, buy on sight, but save your receipt. You’ve got 90 days to find it cheaper.
    I do this all the time. Recently, I even got a refund at Target about 6 months later.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyfire View Post
    Sold. Did some fool really pay the Buy It Now price for $300 (+$19.95 shipping)? Hahahhahhaahahaa. Too bad the scalper won though, which just reinforces poor behaviour.

Griffin is right about waiting on Motormaster. If it doesn't go on sale at Toy Mania, it will end up like Rodimus and Sky Lynx which were available for another 6-12 months at bargain prices. I've seen SO many Rodimuses shelf warm at Myer and Toymate for months now. Target may well get these too, and on sale.
    https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/134136428726

The guy knows what he has. Second one was listed for 500

Quote Originally Posted by Skyfire View Post

I got my Kingdom Rodimus on sale from Target for $79 a few months ago. So no need to rush on a crazy price on Motormaster.