Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: MOTU new toy sightings

Origins Rattlor and Kobra Kahn wave are showing up Toymate if anyone is still looking. $19.99

Picked up a Battle Cat from Big W for $29 (originally $47). Been wanting a Battle Cat ever since I was a wee lad.

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

So, wave 13 is available at Big W somewhere in Melbourne (I have seen pictures). Not available anywhere else in the world yet, and wave 12 made its appearance here ahead of everyone else just a couple of weeks ago. Mattel's distribution is seriously up the pole.

If anyone happens to see any in Melbourne, I'd be happy to pay for them and postage, cos I've got a feeling that these won't make it to Mildura.

For reference, wave 13 is Snake Teela, Snake Trooper, Slamuria, 200x King Randor, and possibly mini-comic Man-E-Faces. If the rumours about a second wave with two different assortments is correct, two of these toys will be half as numerous as the others. Man-E-Faces is supposed to be one of the uncommon ones, don't know which of the other four is uncommon as well (assuming any of them are).
    Last edited by JJJ; 22nd February 2023 at 09:13 PM.

Well scalpers are selling this wave on eBay for $99 per figure. So good luck finding it in the wild
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Big W Riverton has 1 each of Snake Armour He-man, Bolt-man, Kobra Khan, Ratlor.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyfire View Post
    Big W Riverton has 1 each of Snake Armour He-man, Bolt-man, Kobra Khan, Ratlor.
    Yeah went origins hunting this morning. Seems WA has been lumbered with that wave as they are at Karrinyup and Whitfords too. Already have them so passed.

So I managed to pick up Boltman and Rattlor from Big W, I want the other two from the wave, but don't like my chances. A Mr Toys Toyworld had wave 12, I grabbed 1 of each, don't think there was anymore left. At $20 these are big savings compared to buying online or ebay. Wave 12 has Roboto, Tung Lashor, Snake Armor Skeletor, and Hypno (Sun Man character with a giant Lollipop). Wave 12 has been quite abundant on Ebay. I completely missed wave 10 at retail, did see a Digitino.

Bought a Kobra Kahn and Snake Armor He Man from Big W at Garden City. Nothing else is remaining, and lucky the ones I needed were right there! from a distance it looked empty, super happy.

Picked up King Randor and Slamurai from a local Big W. Nothing else for Origins, no Snake Teela or Snake Trooper. There are some Masterverse Skeletor and He-Man, the stylised versions from the recent He-Man cartoon series

TK Maxx at Macgregor, found 1x Masterverse Skelegod on clearance for $25, nothing else there of much interest. I did buy the Skelegod figure, its not a rare figure, always curious about picking it up.