Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: MOTU new toy sightings

Masterverse Two Bad is in stock at Mr Toys Toyworld Macgregor for $54.99
    Is also on Amazon reduced to $54.99 previously price was a fair bit higher at around $69.99 but price has gone up and down.

Toymate Innaloo is clearing Origins figures at $15 (there were many He-mans, 2x Skeletor and 2x Pig-Head) and selling Battle Cat (many) at $25.

Big W Belmont, this morning, had 1x Spikor, 1x SSSqueeze, 1x Serpent Claw Man-At-Arms.

Big W Broadbeach and Robina had Masterverse Ram-Man (huge oversized package) for $49. Seems a bargain for that amount of toy.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Picked up a Masterverse anniversary He-man from TKMAXX Tuggeranong (ACT) for $24.99

Toymate Cannington has 2x Origin Castle Greyskulls for $99, plus 5% off that for members.

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Big W Mildura has a single Serpent Claw Man-At-Arms, the first MOTU Origins toy I've seen on a shelf since February. Naturally there was no marked place for it, it was simply dumped amongst a pile of stuff.

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Now this is interesting.

At JB today I saw several of the larger (8.5 inch), more articulated (well, they've got elbows...) He-Man And The Masters Of The Universe toys, including Mer-Man, which I didn't even know had been made.

Along with them was a single Savage Eternia Skeletor from the smaller He-Man line, which I understand to be considered quite rare (the toyline may or may not have survived the end of the Netflix cartoon, and this item appears to have had limited release in any case).

Plus there was a Masterverse He-Man of some sort.

Now, JB hasn't previously stocked MOTU to my recollection. And there's a new push for Origins coming from Mattel in the new year, with the Turtles of Grayskull and Cartoon Collection. I wonder if they'll be turning up as well?

Big W has the World's Smallest figures with the comic book, $10. Looks like a case has 2 each of Leo Skeletor, Skeletor, He-man, Orko, Teela, and Slime Pit He-man (as well as 2 each of Optimus Prime, Starscream, Bumblebee, Megatron, Soundwave, Arcee).

Although overpriced, the new MOTU Origins Turtles crossover wave 1 is available from Amazon. They look very, very cool

Donny as man-at-arms
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!