The promotion officially ends tomorrow, and I have some prizes that I won't use, so wanted to see if anyone here wants them. I would just send you the prize code for you to enter into the HJs site before July 4th, and the prize will then be emailed to you.
The prize details and values (if not in the prize title) can be found here.

- 3 Month Readily Magazine subscription - $30 (x3)
- $20 NBL Store giftcard - $20 (x2)
- Annual Go Gamers Membership - $80 (x2)
- 10% off Booking.com voucher - up to $35 (x4)
- $20 Experience Oz voucher - $20 (x1)
- $50 Beko Home Appliance voucher - $50 (x2)
- Snapfish Photobook - $23 (x2)
- $25 American Tourister voucher - $25 (x3)

I think the Uno promotion this year was a lot better than last year. Last year they had a lot of minor prizes that couldn't be used during covid, so I didn't end up using any of the non-food prizes last year. This year I am hoping to use some of them, and offer up the rest to others so that they don't get wasted.

Has anyone here managed to win anything in the major prize pool?
Of the 100 Uno playing cards I ended up with, I didn't get any prizes above the minor prize pool.
The breakdown of playing cards from that 100 was - 37 2nd Chance Draw - 26 Food items - 26 minor prize pool items - 11 collect-for-cash-prize.

The "collect for cash prize" concept is good, but needs to be reworked next time as they are not going to be won this year - there are ten cash prizes (lettered A to J), and each letter is numbered 1 to 3... so you have to collect all three of the same letter to win $10,000. But since the contest conditions note that there is just one prize for each letter, and doesn't say that the prize is up for grabs for the first person who gets all three of the same letter, it means that they only printed up one of the three numbers for the entire country. So if you were lucky enough to get that single printed number, you still have to go to a lot of trouble to find the other two numbers, because they weren't as common as I was expecting. I thought that they would have a heap of two of the numbers printed up to be a nice/annoying tease to encourage people to track down the third number that they would never get... but it would also be a lot easier for the 10 lucky people who get the single printed number to then track down the rest of the set to win the money.
If by chance someone here managed to get any of the single ones, these are the numbers I got that can be used to make up a set if you have the rest - B3, C1, D1, E3, F1, G1, G3, H1, I1, I3, J3.