Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Myer Toy Sale. 40% off TFs. Ends 19/6/22.

I ordered two leaders to make sure I hopefully get a Laser Prime.

My order is coming from Highpoint... hopefully there was a Laser Prime left there as their stock was showing as low haha...

Quote Originally Posted by LuminisPrime View Post
    I ordered two leaders to make sure I hopefully get a Laser Prime.

My order is coming from Highpoint... hopefully there was a Laser Prime left there as their stock was showing as low haha...
    Sad to say on shelf was 2 galvatron with no laser prime in sight yesterday.. otherwise would of bought it myself lol.
    Might get lucky with storage stock as there was no dragstrips either

Quote Originally Posted by Lucretia View Post
    Sad to say on shelf was 2 galvatron with no laser prime in sight yesterday.. otherwise would of bought it myself lol.
    Might get lucky with storage stock as there was no dragstrips either
    Oops.. oh well. Looks like it might be a trip to Werribee to return both of them haha...

When I visited a Myer today, seems Bulkhead and Galvatron are not selling out. Big W had some Laser Optimus in off location , might have better luck. Im assuming Bulkhead not selling, many collectors have already pre-ordered the Wreckers version.

Myer Doncaster had Laser Optimus and Galvatron.

I was talking to one of the staff from the toy department and he said when he gets orders for two or three of the same barcode he will make sure if he has one of each to make sure they are different. He said some other stores and people just put the first two they find.

KELPIE is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Defcon View Post
    When I visited a Myer today, seems Bulkhead and Galvatron are not selling out. Big W had some Laser Optimus in off location , might have better luck. Im assuming Bulkhead not selling, many collectors have already pre-ordered the Wreckers version.
    Bulkhead not selling 'cause it's Bulkhead?

I only slightly jest. I don't believe Hasbro's claims that the Prime characters are outselling G1 characters.

Seeing as how we missed out on Kingdom Blaster (I think), I can see how Bulkhead is getting shelved in favour of Blaster.

Well they never responded to all 3 emails so rang and the woman was polite but pretty unhelpful, and could not wrap her head around the concept that since only one item at the time was pictured, that is the item I should have received. Most I got them to agree to was to not charge me shipping to return Galvatron. No point exchanging as the Legacy Leaders are gone from their website.

Wondering if I should just chalk it up to experience and maybe give the Galvatron to my son for his birthday, he might like it since I'm already getting him a Rodimus Prime on behalf of my brother.

But yes, a warning for those intending to order from Myers in the future - even if they only have one item pictured, don't assume that is the item you will then receive

Would you like someone to pick up a Legacy Laser Prime up on your behalf, Trev?

Quote Originally Posted by kovert View Post
    Would you like someone to pick up a Legacy Laser Prime up on your behalf, Trev?
    That's very kind of you mate, but after the additional cost of posting it to me I might as well just grab one at the Big W toy sale if I can find it.

Good on ya for offering though