Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Myer Toy Sale. 40% off TFs. Ends 19/6/22.

Default Myer Toy Sale. 40% off TFs. Ends 19/6/22.

This has been reported in the sightings section but I have re-posted it here since this sale beats the upcoming Big W Toy Mania for Legacy. Also the size of the discount is unusual for Myer. And just over a week ago they had a 30% off Transformers sale. Plus Legacy was released in force at that 30% sale, so there is still some good stock level around.

Studio Series/Legacy/Kingdom
    Leaders $99.99 to $59.99
    Voyagers $59.99 to $35.99
    Deluxes $39.99 to $23.99
    Kingdom Rodimus $149.99 to $79.99

https://www.myer.com.au/c/all-toys/a...action-figures

Default Myer toy sale - JUNE 6th to 19th - 40% off Transformers!!!

Most years we get competing toy sales in June from BigW, Target and Myer, and now we have details of the second of those three stores, with 40% off Transformers toys for two weeks.

The current catalogue mentions Transformers on page 6.

And the search page for Transformers toys can be seen here.

All those years where we had Myer with just weekends of 20-25% off, and then the massive 30% off last weekend... who would have thought they would go even further to a record 40% off... and not just for a weekend, but two whole weeks.

NOTE - the discount does NOT appear to apply to clearance items like the Kingdom Ark, which is currently on clearance at 33% off, and Kingdom Rodimus, which is at a greater clearance at about 45% off.

Just a few examples of the discounts, which are prices we are never likely to ever see at Myer again - Leader class $60 (from $100), Voyager class $36 (from $60), Deluxe class $24 (from $40).

I'm quite annoyed with Myers. When they had their 30% off TF's sale at the end of May they only had one Legacy Leader Class toy pictured - Laser Optimus Prime. So I ordered it assuming that's what I would get.

Instead nearly two weeks later I received a Galvatron. Not only was Galvatron not pictured as part of the assortment when I originally ordered, but when they did add him on their site they also changed it over from 30% off to 40% off. So I've been charged for a Leader-Class figure I didn't pick and been charged $70 instead of $60.

Hopefully they respond to my email and either exchange the toy or at minimum refund the $10 difference.

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    I'm quite annoyed with Myers. When they had their 30% off TF's sale at the end of May they only had one Legacy Leader Class toy pictured - Laser Optimus Prime. So I ordered it assuming that's what I would get.

Instead nearly two weeks later I received a Galvatron. Not only was Galvatron not pictured as part of the assortment when I originally ordered, but when they did add him on their site they also changed it over from 30% off to 40% off. So I've been charged for a Leader-Class figure I didn't pick and been charged $70 instead of $60.

Hopefully they respond to my email and either exchange the toy or at minimum refund the $10 difference.
    Just go back to Myer and get a refund and then buy Laser Prime separately if it is there. That is what i would do. Probably easier than emailing them about it.

Quote Originally Posted by LuminisPrime View Post
    Just go back to Myer and get a refund and then buy Laser Prime separately if it is there. That is what i would do. Probably easier than emailing them about it.
    Really? You want me to drive 2 1/2 hours to my nearest Myer store? Call me Mr. Silly if you will, but emailing seems the easier option to me

These prices are really low so if you find a figure at another shop, it's worth trying to price match if the company's policy allows it. I just got a Leader Studio Series at JB Hi-Fi for $60. And I even told them it was assorted at Myer and the manager said that was ok i.e. "identical item" was not required despite what their (all?) websites say.

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Really? You want me to drive 2 1/2 hours to my nearest Myer store? Call me Mr. Silly if you will, but emailing seems the easier option to me
    Loool... i realised after i posted that that you might not have a Myer close by...

But hey, sure! Why not! It is only a two and a half hour drive away! :-P

I wonder if you can try the price matching on Coronation Starscream? Surely it would work...

Quote Originally Posted by LuminisPrime View Post
    I wonder if you can try the price matching on Coronation Starscream? Surely it would work...
    It did.

Leaders already showing out of stock