Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Transformers Fanstream reveals - SG, Velocitron, RED

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    I've only ever seen full character cases go to European/UK stores. I don't know why they are different over there, but maybe some European retailers will only order certain characters, rather than whole waves.
    I would assume globally Amazon gets single-character cases to make their in-warehouse logistics easier to manage. With their massive turnover in their warehouses, there would be little time to teach a picker the difference between each of the figures in a regular case.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

KELPIE is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Doesn't Amazon re-sticker their products with proprietary barcodes for identification since Hasbro doesn't have separate SKU's?

Quote Originally Posted by KELPIE View Post
    Doesn't Amazon re-sticker their products with proprietary barcodes for identification since Hasbro doesn't have separate SKU's?
    I believe that's for Amazon Marketplace sellers so they can identify the stock belongs to a specific seller.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    I believe that's for Amazon Marketplace sellers so they can identify the stock belongs to a specific seller.
    FBA stock ends up being stored in the same place, unfortunately

Official Toy and packaging images for Slicer posted on facebook by an online dealer... even though it was revealed before Flamewar, it's official images appear to have come out later.