Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Buzzworthy Legacy Creatures Collide 4-pack

$130 SGD + post form TFH if you want it yesterday.
    People will also be piecemealing it out later on down the road if you're only after a particular bot.

Quote Originally Posted by KELPIE View Post
    Terrible news.

Thanks for the confirmation though.
    It's difficult to know right now what to believe is coming, because I was told a week before the Legacy Beasts showed up at Target (and had been on the website already), that they weren't coming here...

F4052 - Legacy exclusives Not running
    F4782 - Autobot Nightprowler (DLX - redeco KD Cheetor) (US Walmart excl - US$23 - MAY) Not running
    F4781 - Buzzsaw (DLX - redeco KD Waspinator) (US Walmart excl - US$23 - MAY) Not running
    F4780 - Predacon Sandstorm (DLX - redeco KD Scorponok) (US Walmart excl - US$23 - MAY) Not running
    That was beginning of May, the same week that people were saying that they were able to place orders, and then a few days later confirmed to have them in-hand.

And now I see that the 3rd wave of Buzzworthy single pack Studio Series figures has been found in New Zealand, and they get their stock through Australia.

- Studio Series - SS86-02-BB DLX 1986 Kup (minor redeco SS86-02 Kup - Cybertronian car)
    - Studio Series - SS86-13-BB DLX 1986 Cliffjumper (minor redeco Earthrise Cliffjumper as pre-release SS86-13 - car)
    - Studio Series - SS70-BB DLX Mv6 B-127 (re-release SS-70 B-127 with new head - Cybertronian car)

Items in New Zealand aren't guaranteed to show up in Australia, as it could have been a shipment that was too small to spread across Australia, so had to just go to NZ instead (like the Movie Masterpiece Optimus last year, that Australia is still waiting on if you pre-ordered through EBGames).
    I would get those three if they were released here, so my fingers are crossed.

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    $130 SGD + post form TFH if you want it yesterday.
    People will also be piecemealing it out later on down the road if you're only after a particular bot.
    Well damn, hadn't noticed it because of the way their search results are structured.

Ta muchly. Has been a somewhat expensive 24 hours for me with TFH

So, once more - does anyone want Skywasp and Predacon Scorponok? Going cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post

And now I see that the 3rd wave of Buzzworthy single pack Studio Series figures has been found in New Zealand, and they get their stock through Australia.

- Studio Series - SS86-02-BB DLX 1986 Kup (minor redeco SS86-02 Kup - Cybertronian car)
    - Studio Series - SS86-13-BB DLX 1986 Cliffjumper (minor redeco Earthrise Cliffjumper as pre-release SS86-13 - car)
    - Studio Series - SS70-BB DLX Mv6 B-127 (re-release SS-70 B-127 with new head - Cybertronian car)

Items in New Zealand aren't guaranteed to show up in Australia, as it could have been a shipment that was too small to spread across Australia, so had to just go to NZ instead (like the Movie Masterpiece Optimus last year, that Australia is still waiting on if you pre-ordered through EBGames).
    I would get those three if they were released here, so my fingers are crossed.
    I was wondering what happened to these figures, hardly even seen US Collectors with them

Just to rub salt into the wound of us not getting the new 4-pack here... if we were to be getting it, we probably would have had it out now, as it has also been found at US retail just days after it was released in Asia.
    It was us$74... Target exclusive.

With this 4-pack being all Deluxe toys this time, it probably wouldn't have been good value if it had been released here at an expected au$150-160 (almost $40 for each Deluxe toy)... and as it is, the ones at Falcons Hanger will cost almost that with postage.

More. $173.06, to be precise.

Mine arrived from BigKidsCollectibles, I’ve only touched Goldbug but the paint is quite well done without any blemishes. The right shoulder joint is a bit loose at the swivel, but it doesn’t really matter unless you touch it quite hard. Scorponok is almost metallic, very shiny in person.

Interesting that the accessories and alternate heads were not secured at all, but just wrapped in a copious amount of tissue/butchers paper held in place by the cardboard insert. They were undamaged and quite safe this way however.

The toilet paper wasn't taped to the cardboard for you?

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ View Post
    The toilet paper wasn't taped to the cardboard for you?
    Don't think so? Can't really recall, it was definitely shoved in the far end of the box though.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Yeah I got my set today as well. And yes all the extra bits are wrapped in toilet paper. Mine was not taped in. Just as well cause sticky tape is PLASTIC. ........ So are the J hooks on Legacy boxes...