Thread: Back After A Long Absence

Cat is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Default Back After A Long Absence

Hi everyone, I used to be a member, but left after some disagreements, and general lack of time for this forum. Circumstances have changed, and I'd like to try again, so I'm back. I don't expect anyone to remember me, but I'm In Brisbane, and was one of the original members of Griffin's club in real life. Card carrying member and all!

I collect MP's (G1 characters only), mainline stuff, and Core Scale, my favourite. I just got some figures in today, actually. I collect official and some third party. I also collect Star Wars Black and Marvel Legends, among other odds and ends.

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Cat View Post
    some disagreements
    Ooh juicy. Backstabbing? Love triangle? Truck vs monkey? Nah, just kidding . Welcome back and happy collecting!

Welcome back. Hope you have a better time on your second go.

Hey Cat! Welcome back! I certainly do remember you and it’s good to see you’ve returned. The place is much quieter than it used to be due to everyone having their own little Facebook/messenger/Twitter/discord groups but we all check in occasionally.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    Hey Cat! Welcome back! I certainly do remember you and it’s good to see you’ve returned. The place is much quieter than it used to be due to everyone having their own little Facebook/messenger/Twitter/discord groups but we all check in occasionally.
    Trent! Good to see you, buddy. How have you been? Thank you guys for the welcome back. I see things are a lot quieter here, but I figure it won't be long before I'm back in with the high rollers..... right?

Welcome back!

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

Hey Dirge mate, how have you been?

I'd also like to thank whoever restored my rank up off Newbie so I can see Sales Threads and such. That's handy.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyfire View Post
    Ooh juicy. Backstabbing? Love triangle? Truck vs monkey? Nah, just kidding . Welcome back and happy collecting!
    Trukk vs Munky..........just like religion and politics, it always starts wars

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.