ELITA ONE*
    Series - Generations
    Sub-line - Legacy
    Size/class - Deluxe
    New/remould/redeco - New
    Wave - 2
    Released here - July 2022
    Approximate Retail Price - $39
    Approximate Size - 13cm to top of head; shoulder pylon height may vary depending on configuration
    Allegiance - Autobot
    Alt-mode - Cybertronian car
    Main Features/Gimmicks - Weapons can combine
    Main Colours - Pink, white, red
    Main Accessories - x2 guns, roof accessory

Vehicle Mode

I added some paint details to the roof accessory.

Robot Mode

Being less of a backpackformer = one impressively well balanced figure

Comparison w/ WFC/Netflix Elita-1

This undocumented variant configuration allows Elita-1 to look more G1 accurate.

--------------------------------------------------------
    *This toy is called both "Elita-1" (printed in English) and "Elita One" (printed in Autobotese).

I'll be getting this mould as Minerva but I can see they've also done a good job here.
    Nice use of different reds and pinks to break up the deco. Good to see they didn't leave the hubcaps the same colour as the tires too.
    Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.

I really dig her leg warmers and crocs. I'm keeping the fenders the unofficial way.

Not the most glamorous vehicle mode but the bot mode is arguably the best Elita-1 yet, my daughter loves this figure more than her actual dolls.

I actually quite like the transformation to car. The car mode is surprisingly compact and while it follows well-established car transformation layouts it has sufficient quirks about it to keep it interesting.

As a robot, Elita-1 is incredibly poseable and well balanced. I appreciate as well that she doesn't have overdone female sculpting/proportions and thus can be a venerable role model without focus on appearance.

Probably no one needs to hear this, but I made some small, easy mods to make this figure better.

1: The backpack pin at the base of the neck was protruding, preventing it fully collapsing into the larger section, and pegging into the slot on the underside of the bonnet. Stopped the alt mode coming together properly. (Seen alt mode pics of this issue, so wonder if its common?) Anyway, filed this down a bit, along with the inside part of the white bracket it was getting stuck on. Now transforms properly.

2: Rounded off the notch on the ankle tilt using a small file. Enough friction there for normal tiltage operation, tho I did add a layer of clear nail polish to keep everything nice and tight.

3: Thought she was a little back heavy, so I added 2 small brass nuts to the front of the shins. Behind the raised rectangle sections on the front of shins. There's space behind to slide them in, with a dab of glue to stop them moving about. Gives it a similar feel to diecast feet.

4: Carved out a c-shape at the base of head, to give way more head articulation. This turned out really well. She can now look up about 30degrees plus has good side-to-side tilt. Gives so much more personality in posing.

** Board does not allow me to post photos or even emojis. **
    TF Figs of 2023:
    1) WnR Springer
    2) Legacy Bludgeon
    3) Legacy Leo Prime/Nemesis Leo Prime.

KELPIE is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by klystron View Post
    ** Board does not allow me to post photos or even emojis. **
    You can upload them to something like Imgur and then link them here using the [IMG] tags.

Elita-1 and Strongarm