0 0%
  • No

0 0%
  • Not even interested

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Toy Review - JHIAXUS (Legacy)

Quote Originally Posted by KELPIE View Post
    Only concern is I can see him being reused as Thunderwing... and I think Thunderwing deserves better.
    So skip the toy if it's redone as Thunderwing? I skipped Titans Return Black Shadow for this reason. I have the Generations versions of Thunderwing and Black Shadow, which I think are both quite nice as Deluxe CHUGs. If they're going to do these as Voyagers or above, then yeah, they're gonna need to do better to impress me. I have heard a rumour that Jhiaxus may be redone as Metalhawk; now that would interest me as the previous CHUG isn't exactly blowing my socks off.

KELPIE is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    So skip the toy if it's redone as Thunderwing? I skipped Titans Return Black Shadow for this reason. I have the Generations versions of Thunderwing and Black Shadow, which I think are both quite nice as Deluxe CHUGs. If they're going to do these as Voyagers or above, then yeah, they're gonna need to do better to impress me. I have heard a rumour that Jhiaxus may be redone as Metalhawk; now that would interest me as the previous CHUG isn't exactly blowing my socks off.
    I think you misunderstand my concern. I love this guy - I think he's close to perfect. Looking at him I can see that it wouldn't take a lot of work to turn him into a Thunderwing. Picturing what that might look like, while serviceable, that's likely a Thunderwing I would skip.... ergo, my concern. I'd much rather they give Thunderwing the attention he deserves.

Happy to finally have a Jhiaxus, and he even gets his own mold too. Quite impressive, though let down by he materials as usual. Mine is rather floppy and can't hold his gun up.

Also why does he have that thin gun?

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Zed View Post
    Mine is rather floppy and can't hold his gun up.
    I didn't experience any floppiness on my Jhiaxus, but I have on a lot of my other recent toys (including my most recent acquisition, TL Tarantulas). But it's always easily fixed with Fix Loose Joints Action Figure, so it's not a huge deal for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Zed View Post
    Also why does he have that thin gun?
    It's a thing he can use if he wants to use it.

Can hide the thin gun more easily