Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Velocitron RID-2000 Scourge pre-order at EBGames

I only noticed that they moved the date today. So went to Kmart and bought Scourge. If they still honour the price then I might end up with a cheaper one in November

I also ended up cancelling my order and getting it from Kmart (which is cheaper than a standard Leader anyway). Just noticed that most of the Kmarts around me have it as "low stock", so I would rather pay a bit extra and get it now rather than waiting.
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"

Quote Originally Posted by christalcase View Post
    I also ended up cancelling my order and getting it from Kmart (which is cheaper than a standard Leader anyway). Just noticed that most of the Kmarts around me have it as "low stock", so I would rather pay a bit extra and get it now rather than waiting.
    Yeah I thought he was going to end up being over $100, and I had already bought Lazer Prime. Wasn't sure if I was going to get Scourge but $79 and I kept seeing him at Kmart not being sold out.

Kmart have completely trolled EB Games, clearing Scourge for $59 if you can find one.

Despite there being a clearance, I'm still seeing quite a number of Scourge around

Anecdotally, I forgot to collect my EB order and was reminded today when I collected Victory Saber today. They wouldn't honour the $60 or even match the original Kmart price, so I returned it and went to Kmart afterwards

Oh well