Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Transformers updates for Australia.

Default Transformers updates for Australia.

Once again, thanks to Hasbro Australia for letting us pass on this news to the local fans, so that you know what should be coming here, and what you need to import before they sell out overseas.

A Hero is Born - October at "Fan Outlets" like EBGames and JBHifi. Hopefully we see pre-order listings soon.

Studio Series 15th Anniversary 2007 Movie 5-pack - EBGames and JBHifi should have this some time in August.

Wreckers packs UPDATE - With Amazon America releasing theirs early last week, apparently we might see Amazon Australia release theirs on August 1st, which is just five days away... so make sure your credit card is ready for all five to be charged some time in the next few days, just in case our release has indeed been brought forward.

Shattered Glass Flamewar - not at this time, but still chasing stock. (we missed out on Slicer, so the chances on this one aren't good either)

Vintage Beast Wars Tigatron UPDATE - it was supposed to be released for the JUNE toy sale at BigW, but stock has been delayed... it is still supposed to come here though... hoping for August now.

Buzzworthy Bumblebee Cyberverse Deluxe 3-pack (Cheetor, Optimus, Bumblebee) - recently found in America... NOT coming here. (it is just three re-released toys that we got here in just the last 18 months, so no great loss)

EarthSPARK toyline - the Cartoon is being released on Paramount+ in November, but we will have to wait until February for the first wave of toys to come here. (I don't know if that is the global release date, or just Australia)

KELPIE is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Thanks for the update.

Apart from "A hero is born", I'd have taken the Buzzworthy 4 pack with Ransack over any/all of that stuff.

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    A Hero is Born - October at "Fan Outlets" like EBGames and JBHifi. Hopefully we see pre-order listings soon.
    Excellent, was wondering about this one.

Wreckers packs UPDATE - With Amazon America releasing theirs early last week, apparently we might see Amazon Australia release theirs on August 1st, which is just five days away... so make sure your credit card is ready for all five to be charged some time in the next few days, just in case our release has indeed been brought forward.
    Wasn't fussed, but this is nice to know

Shattered Glass Flamewar - not at this time, but still chasing stock. (we missed out on Slicer, so the chances on this one aren't good either)
    Good to know, as the colours are so close to the ordinary decoration that I don't see a non-SG release. Also wasn't aware of Slicer not coming, either.

Buzzworthy Bumblebee Cyberverse Deluxe 3-pack (Cheetor, Optimus, Bumblebee) - recently found in America... NOT coming here. (it is just three re-released toys that we got here in just the last 18 months, so no great loss)
    Wait, what? When did deluxe Cheetor arrive?

EarthSPARK toyline - the Cartoon is being released on Paramount+ in November, but we will have to wait until February for the first wave of toys to come here. (I don't know if that is the global release date, or just Australia)
    Nice to have a date.

Thanks Griffin!

The Wreckers (well, some of them...) are up for order on TFH right now (window closes tomorrow morning). Think this is a good indication that they're on the move everywhere, so Amazon really should have them soon.

Unfortunate to know about Flamewar, she's literally the only Shattered Glass figure I want. hopefully they find a way to get it to us.
    but I'll start pre-emptively shopping around online.

Long wait for the Earthspark toys. but will be neat to get them when they do eventually come here.

Thanks for the update Griffin

Well, it's August 1st and the Wreckers weren't released by Amazon as Hasbro Australia claimed they would be. I guess it was too much to hope for... we certainly have been getting a lot of wrong information from Hasbro lately.
    I suppose we just wait out their release in two months time... and spend that toy money on something else.

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ View Post
    Wait, what? When did deluxe Cheetor arrive?
    Cyberverse Deluxe Cheetor was released here in December 2021.

Cyberverse Deluxe Cheetor was released here in December 2021.
    Ah damnit. Guess it didn't see the same distribution as the others.

Well, it's August 1st and the Wreckers weren't released by Amazon as Hasbro Australia claimed they would be. I guess it was too much to hope for... we certainly have been getting a lot of wrong information from Hasbro lately.
    I suppose we just wait out their release in two months time... and spend that toy money on something else.[/IMG]
    I asked again about the Wreckers, and was told that they had passed on the word, but their release is still up to Amazon Australia (who only got the September 30th release date from Hasbro Australia)... so even though they might already have the stock, Amazon Australia are likely to sit on it for two months because they don't think that they are allowed to release it any earlier... and Hasbro Australia isn't too fussed about

Shattered Glass Flamewar is available for order at TFH right now (after they closed an order window yesterday from 08/08 to 10/08 that most certainly didn't exist on the 9th...). Bit steep with that stupid battlemaster, but I figure a) not coming to Australia and b) not likely to get another toy any time soon.

Obviously the August items didn't show up on time.

Here's hoping for sometime in September...