Approximate Size - 15cm to top of head, 16cm to top of arm-mounted treads
Allegiance - Autobot
Sub-Group - Wrecker
Alt-mode – Attack Robo Drill Tank
Main Features/Gimmicks – Headmaster
Main Colours – Red and blue
Main Accessories – 2 guns, "Salt-Man A" Titan Master

Notes:
(1) This toy is a repaint of Titans Return Twin Twist. See Twin Twist's review thread for comments on the original mould. This review will focus on differences made.
(2) Robot-Man A and Salt-Man A are just made fan-made names for these figures; the main figure is officially "Twin Twist" and the Titan Master is nameless.

Robot mode

Drill tank mode

With G1 Twin Twist

L-R: Flameout, Salt-Man A & Drillbuster

Twin Twist, Robot-Man A & Roadfire

CROSS HEAD ON!

I don't own the original Diaclone Bakuten Attack Robo Drill Tank Type red version, but here are some photos I found on the web. Original photos by a user named "darwin" on tfw2005.

OVERALL
There are some loose joints throughout this toy; easily fixable with a few drops of Fix-Loose-Joints Action Figure, but notably there. It appears to suffer from some mild mould degradation being the sixth use of this mould including shared parts (TR Twin Twist, TR Topspin, LG Twin Twist, LG Topspin, LGEX Roadfire). The colour scheme is super 80s, and given that it only ever appeared in one medium during G1 (see below), this toy would have limited appeal compared to TR Twin Twist. As such, I would only recommend this toy if you just love this design or, like me, you relish the opportunity to collect a CHUG toy based on a Diaclone figure. It is a niche appeal factor, so I've voted on "Only if something else."

Legacy Diaclone Twin Twist's Diaclone legacy
In the battle diorama artwork that appears on the back of all of Hasbro's 1985 boxes and cards, Twin Twist appears in his red and blue Diaclone colours; most likely because his final Transformers colours had not yet been decided when this picture was created.

Other TFs appearing in their pre-TF colours in this artwork include: Top Spin, the Deluxe Insecticons, Whirl and Tracks. Although Tracks was released in his Diaclone red in Europe. But just as red Tracks has since been repurposed as Road Rage, I personally wish that Hasbro had taken this opportunity to repurpose Diaclone Twin Twist as a new character. But given that they've opted not to do that, I've taken the liberty of repurposing them as Robot-Man A (Transtector) and Salt-Man A (Headmaster).