So, I'm neither a fan of straight repaints or the Shattered Glass universe, however this guy gets a pass because he has a built-in alternate robot form to differentiate him from Jetfire. But I wanted to figure out a fan altmode to make him a little different to Jetfire. All this needed was unscrewing the thrusters from his legs and attaching them to the backpack. The pods at the back that use his legs are surprisingly stable. I'm also getting rid of the Autobot symbols and making him purely a con, but that's still a little rough if you look too closely.

From a head-canon perspective: If the standard Seeker Tetrajet (and then F15) frame was copied multiple times in Decepticon army, it stands to reason that there would also be multiples Cons getting around with the same heavy frame as Jetfire. So this guy (he doesn't have a name yet - maybe Skyfall?) is to Jetfire as Ramjet is to Starscream; similar airframe with a slightly different altmode and function. It's not hard to imagine this being some sort of big slow transport/gunship, being backed up by a squadron of Tetrajets and it's own drone to make up for it's low mobility. Then it had the option to transform to bot mode and become a large presence in a traditional firefight. Because of their effectiveness in battle, they were priority targets for the Autobots early in the war, which is why Jetfire is the only surviving example later on.