Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Octobers obvious objects

Legacy Tarantulas today. He’s certainly a cut above a lot of the Kingdom BW toys and has a simple yet satisfying transformation. He’s no Blackarachnia that’s for sure, who I just noticed has the wrong colour spider legs (Buzzworthy has the correct colour, annoyingly). :/

Just Airazor and currently unreleased Inferno left for my S1 cast, hopefully Transmetals aren’t far away.
    Last edited by Bidoofdude; 28th October 2022 at 05:24 PM.

KELPIE is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    who I just noticed has the wrong colour spider legs (Buzzworthy has the correct colour, accordingly). :/
    There were a bunch of people buying buzzworthy just to swap the legs.

Quote Originally Posted by KELPIE View Post
    Not a shock, the set otherwise doesn’t seem to sell well. Very selfish on my part and not great for future release, but it would be nice if it went on clearance.

Top Gun Maverick Mash-Up arrived today from Zavvi. As well as Hero Is Born Alpha Trion/Orion Pax from Robotoyz. Crasher and Shadowstrip from Kmart.

Quote Originally Posted by KELPIE View Post
    Ironically I really liked the Buzzworthy remold with the black legs - got a parts-swapped one from Galvatom last year and it's one of my favourite desk TFs.

Had a bit of a blowout this month after only buying two figures since November 2021.

- Velocitron Blurr - A very fun, characterful figure with really loose joints.
    - Studio Series DOTM Bumblebee - Honest I don't know why I bothered with this one.
    - Studio Series Sideways - I lost the QC lottery on this one. It looks great but I can barely get mine to stand.
    - Studio Series Bumblebee Ironhide - I lost the QC lottery even harder here. I can't get this figure to stand, or to hold its gun.
    - Legacy Dragstrip - Fun, uncomplicated. Does what it says on the tin. More importantly it doesn't pose like wet spaghetti.
    - Legacy Wildrider - I think that this toy is getting a rough ride (a wild ride?). It looks gorgeous in both modes and poses well. Characterful. It's not going to win Toy of the Year but it handily beats every single Combiner Wars mold.
    - Legacy Motormaster - A really really fun figure. Great in all modes. Fun transformation. Blighted only by a tiny sword and having a chunk of the trailer left over in combined mode.
    - Studio Series TLK Hot Rod - in the post
    - Studio Series Bumblebee Wheeljack - in the post.
    - Legacy Dead End - Should ship at some point?

... I really need to control myself next month.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.