Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Earth Mode Hound and DOTM Hatch revealed, both Buzzworthy Bee line figures

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    Not a shock, Earth mode Hound was overdue. Still a bit of a bummer that he's in an annoying exclusive spot, but maybe we'll see a glimmer of him here.
    Knowing Hasbro, there'll only be one Hound per case of eight.

KELPIE is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Skyfire View Post
    Kelpie, Buzzworthy Kup and CJ came to Target several weeks ago, but (at least in Perth) sold out fairly quickly (especially CJ, who should have been packed 3 not 2 to a case). And a lot of time (and sales) passed after the initial stock of Buzzworthy, suggesting the end. I really hope Hound doesn't do a Velocitron Cosmos... JJJ has a point about online purchase.
    Thanks very much Skyfire.

All these things popping up in "Target" are pretty annoying, since Target is pretty much disappearing from Australia. There's none anywhere near me.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    This is the second Hatchet toy; the first one was the Cyberverse Commander Class figure back in 2011.
    Yeah I think I meant to say Studio Series Hatchet (or at least a proper Hatchet that transforms into a Chevy Suburban) as I have te Cyberverse figure.
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures