Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Time Travel Question

I'm tempted to say Arcee (or any fembot) but I'm not sure I would have appreciated it as much as I do now. Certainly my sisters would!

Windblade is more impressive, but obviously she didn't exist yet - she's not in the cartoon, so not sure as a kid if I would hang on to her. But she does have that awesome Japanese styling and an Autobot logo, so maybe I would have! My fav G1 was Skyfire, so otherwise I'm on board with Siege Jetfire.

I'd get a Reissue Predacons/Predaking set - I have an OG one but young-me wouldn't really appreciate why that's significant.
    And a Titan-class Generations/equivalent G1 Metroplex, which again is something I don't have because I have another version which I'm quite happy with (Encore), but kid me would go nuts for.

The G1 Predacons and Metroplex were my two childhood Holy Grails, so Kid Odie would go nuts with those two.

KELPIE is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Wait... So I can't take toys from my younger self? Maybe we can come up with some kind of swap arrangement....

Young me liked figures that were quick and easy to transform and had a good range of articulation. So if it was purely an aspect of giving younger me something that would be enjoyed and played with, not just something to blow a tiny little brain.

So with that in mind, either PoP Beachcomber or Siege Flywheels? It'd be hard to go past the PoP Terrorcons too.

Picking one - I guess I go with Flywheels.

Cybertron Optimus Prime. It's an impressive looking model and a fantastic toy, arguably right up there in the hall of best transformers toys of all time. Child me would have loved it (and inevitabally broken it).

Honestly? I'd say Combiner Wars Defensor or Unite Warriors Computron.

I don't own either of those but loved both these combiner sets as a kid. Defensor I had complete; Computron I just had Lightspeed.

And i'd tell my younger self to NEVER EVER part with them. EVER. Because Nostalgia is 9/10ths of the Law

Quote Originally Posted by TaZZerath View Post
    And i'd tell my younger self to NEVER EVER part with them. EVER. Because Nostalgia is 9/10ths of the Law
    I kept all my childhood toys. All but 3 of my childhood TFs are in my collection today (the 3 missing were stolen; I never wilfully parted with them).
    But if I were able to go back in time and give myself one piece of advice: keep my toys away from sunlight.