Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 38910111213

Thread: Haslab Deathsaurus announced

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Attachment 6730

Is that symbol on the box some type of international standard symbol saying "do not open"? I've never seen it before, but at work, we never have any product like this.
    Can't see the attachment.

But is it the red octagon marking? That's a non-language-specific "do not drop".

Just picked mine up from EB/Zing Mirrabooka. No call or SMS, just asked in-store, where it hadn't been processed yet.
    Last edited by zaneiken; 16th December 2023 at 12:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ View Post
    Can't see the attachment.

But is it the red octagon marking? That's a non-language-specific "do not drop".
    Ah ok. Yeah, looks like the attachment got deleted overnight. But yeah, it's the red and black octagonal symbol. So I guess it's "do not drop" in that case.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

So turns out I didn't get the master carton
    The store already opened that, and taped their usual preorder inventory receipt onto the blank inner carton (which they opened). They marked the product box in the process of opening so similar to what happened before with VS.

Different store to where I got VS, so it's gotta be a systematic issue with how these people are trained to process stock, surely.

Basically, they wouldn't provide any concession, they said either accept the (marked) goods or return it for full refund. Customer service said the same thing and refused a request to put me in contact with any other teams like their product team when I asked.

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Yes, it is a systemic issue. But the problem is that EB does not consider it an issue to begin with. They do not care. Just as Amazon does not care about the state of the box in which an item comes, so long as the item is in good condition.

And I don't see this changing any time soon.