Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 278910111213 LastLast

Thread: Haslab Deathsaurus announced

Rang Zing Rocko and said its in transit and might not get here till close to Christmas.

She also mentioned something about Metroplex that will come up for preorder.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

I picked mine up from Zing Pacific Fair. I never got an email or call to say it was in store. But could see my preorder online said out now so decided to go see if it was in.

Picked mine up in Brisbane. Are they individually numbered? I have number 32791 at bottom right on the back of the box.

Quote Originally Posted by Beryllium Balone View Post
    Picked mine up in Brisbane. Are they individually numbered? I have number 32791 at bottom right on the back of the box.
    Assuming you didn't make a typo, they might be individually numbered. My large box has 32691.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Outer carton opened by staff, again
    Inner box has a cutter mark, again
    This was a different store to last time, but I let my frustrations be known and they didn't have any real response, same as before, it's insane

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

That'll be a batch number - mine also has 32791 on it, and it is the similar to the batch numbers seen on other TF boxes; it isn't part of the standard printing, and it is slightly pressed into the surface. And after all there were less than 28,000 orders placed.

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tranceblade View Post
    Outer carton opened by staff, again
    Inner box has a cutter mark, again
    This was a different store to last time, but I let my frustrations be known and they didn't have any real response, same as before, it's insane
    Mine was sliced open as well, but not marked.

But I do note that all the photos from the US show a standard Hasbro carton with assorted markings (including clear identification of the contents). Mine was just a plain box. Based on my understanding, there should have been two layers of box, the outer one marked with the magic phrase "ships in own case", or SIOC, and in such cases staff have no business opening them...
    Last edited by JJJ; 15th December 2023 at 07:40 AM.

Exactly, "Ships In Own Container"

The postal labels that EB use on the outer for sending to store even have their six digit product SKU and description on them btw, look for a "EB Games only - StarTrack do not scan" or similar section at the bottom

So stores don't need to open these at all
    Last edited by Tranceblade; 15th December 2023 at 02:13 PM.

Attachment 6730

Is that symbol on the box some type of international standard symbol saying "do not open"? I've never seen it before, but at work, we never have any product like this.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Now available to purchase online for delivery at EB Games, $368:

https://www.ebgames.com.au/product/t...-action-figure