Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: November, the month before December, but after October, & things wot I got

War for Cybertron Biosfera Autobot Clones from the Amazon AU Black Friday sale for $44. I have a feeling this was on sale for less than $40 on Amazon AU a long time ago, but I've been waiting and this is probably the best deal I'll get, and Wingspan and Pounce are getting impatient...

Transformers T-shirt on clearance for $8 from $15 at Kmart - the beige one with G1 Prime and Bee on a round space background.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyfire View Post
    War for Cybertron Biosfera Autobot Clones from the Amazon AU Black Friday sale for $44. I have a feeling this was on sale for less than $40 on Amazon AU a long time ago, but I've been waiting and this is probably the best deal I'll get.
    Bought the Autobot Clones at $30 from Amazon US (via Amazon AU) back in June 2021.

Cybertron Defence Scattershot from ebay.
    Probably paid too much, but its complete (with box back & instructions), in awesome condition, and I've been coveting this mold for a while now. So I don't care.
    My Autobots now have GMLRS artillery rocket support.
    TF Figs of 2023:
    1) WnR Springer
    2) Legacy Bludgeon
    3) Legacy Leo Prime/Nemesis Leo Prime.

So far

Legacy Iguanus - Really fun for a small figure. Characterful, neat transformation, great colour choice. Weapon is a bit garbage though.
    Legacy Blitzwing - I dunno. Looks great in robot mode. Acceptable tank mode, shit jet mode. Fun to transform but I just don't like it.
    Velocitron Shadowstrip - Colours really pop. I hope that the rest of the set has the accent colours picked out in a metallic paint.
    LS-02 Agitant (oversized Studio Series Starscream) - Absolutely gorgeous and I love the mold improvements (more articulated hands, ankle tilts, and more involved chest transformation). The plastic doesn't feel... great? It feels a bit rough, and not super dense.

I picked up and then put back down Velictron Scourge last night.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

First Hong Kong haul, from RK:
    Reissue Siege Jetfire.
    MP Crosscut.
    Plus some other things.

One day early for naming rights...but nice to have some TFs to make things feel a bit more like Home.

At K Mart Rockingham today picked up Kingdom Predacon Megatron for $49, they had about fourth others on a lower shelf, almost missed them.

KELPIE is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by kovert View Post
    Bought the Autobot Clones at $30 from Amazon US (via Amazon AU) back in June 2021.
    Are the Con clones floating around anywhere, or is it secondary market time?

Quote Originally Posted by KELPIE View Post
    Are the Con clones floating around anywhere, or is it secondary market time?
    Inflated price time I think. Some months ago they were on Amazon AU for a reasonable price then they skyrocketed and disappeared. TLTC has it for $70!