Thread: November, the month before December, but after October, & things wot I got

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

So far

Legacy Iguanus - Really fun for a small figure. Characterful, neat transformation, great colour choice. Weapon is a bit garbage though.
    Legacy Blitzwing - I dunno. Looks great in robot mode. Acceptable tank mode, shit jet mode. Fun to transform but I just don't like it.
    Velocitron Shadowstrip - Colours really pop. I hope that the rest of the set has the accent colours picked out in a metallic paint.
    LS-02 Agitant (oversized Studio Series Starscream) - Absolutely gorgeous and I love the mold improvements (more articulated hands, ankle tilts, and more involved chest transformation). The plastic doesn't feel... great? It feels a bit rough, and not super dense.

I picked up and then put back down Velictron Scourge last night.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

First Hong Kong haul, from RK:
    Reissue Siege Jetfire.
    MP Crosscut.
    Plus some other things.

One day early for naming rights...but nice to have some TFs to make things feel a bit more like Home.

At K Mart Rockingham today picked up Kingdom Predacon Megatron for $49, they had about fourth others on a lower shelf, almost missed them.