New/remould/redeco - New, but it's expected to be redecoed into DOTM Bumblebee
Wave - 4
Released here - Nov 2022
Approximate Retail Price - $20
Approximate Size - 9cm
Allegiance - Decepticon
Alt-mode - 2011 Concept Camaro
Main Features/Gimmicks - becomes TL Menasor's arm kibble
Main Colours - Dark pink with black stripes and grey body.
Main Accessories - Stinger Blaster

In an interesting twist, instead of getting a Bumblebee toy with this mold, we are getting a different character instead, with it being Laserbeak. For those who are confused as to how this is Laserbeak, it's based off that one scene in DOTM where he disguises himself as Bumblebee to kill a NASA engineer. Since the toy was meant to be used for Bumblebee, I'm gonna ignore the inaccurate parts of this figure (Laserbeak didn't have the doors in the back, and most certainly didn't use a gun in his Bumblebee disguise). It should be noted that the figure includes a little autobot insignia on his forehead, making this a very confusing toy out of context.

Unlike previous legends class Bumblebee toys, this mold is a lot more articulated, as he has joints in his elbows, head and knees (although the car kibble does limit it a bit). His gun is able to be stored on his roof, similar to how some of the legends/legion toys used to do back in the day.

In my opinion, Laserbeak is a fun toy. Sure it's odd that we're getting him before Bumblebee (since it's usually the other way around), or the fact it's not his normal appearance in the film, but I like him. Recommended if you want to recreate that nightmare scene in DOTM.