Size/class - Core
    New/remould/redeco - New
    Wave - IV
    Released here - ?? 2022
    Approximate Retail Price - $20
    Approximate Size - 5.6cm to top of head, 6.5cm to top of back-mounted guns
    Allegiance - Decepticon
    Alt-mode - Cassette tape
    Main Features/Gimmicks - Compatible with Generations WFC Soundwave and Soundblaster toys
    Main Colours - sky blue and indigo w/ silver, red and yellow accents
    Main Accessories - x2 thruster guns, x2 piledriver arms

In box

Background image is the top of the comms tower at Autobot City

Robot mode, front and back

The guns only plug into the sides of the arms, there are no fist holes. Given that the fists have to be small enough to fold inside the forearms, adding fist holes would have probably made the fists themselves weaker. Other Core Class toys do have fist holes, but they have bigger fists that don't have to fold into a small cavity.

With piledrivers

Cassette mode; they've even sculpted the spool holes where the rivets are

Compatibility with WFC Trilogy Soundwave

Comparison with G1, United, MP and Siege Rumble

Artillery fan mode

Thoughts
    What you see is what you get here, folks. The lack of elbow articulation is disappointing; not a dealbreaker for me, but considering that other Core Class TFs have elbows, I don't see why this couldn't. There's no apparent structural reason for it either. G1 and MP Rumble are able to hold up the MP piledrivers just fine despite having elbows. The piledriver arms are also non-functional; they are permanently moulded in a half-deployed position. Given that this toy is double the price of Siege Frumble, I think that they could've added elbows within the Core Class budget.

When compared to other G1 and CHUG Rumble toys, the fact that this is a blue Rumble really sticks out. But to be fair, this is Studio Series; and one of the key points of SS is to make the toys look more screen-like. I personally don't like it as the original toys are the most accurate source of G1 (so in my own private Gokiverse, this is Frenzy - because, well, just look at those comparison pics! ), but in the context of a toy that's based strictly off the cartoon and not any G1 media, Rumble makes perfect sense. This toy is officially Rumble, as he should be.

Overall: this toy could be better; adding elbows would go a long way. But it's by no means terrible; still a perfectly cromulent cartoon-like CHUG Rumble toy. Recommended if you don't mind shelling out about $20, otherwise wait for a sale.

Overall this is a really nice TFTM Rumble, looks good in both modes, the piledrivers are nice. It feels good to finally have a cartoon accurate version of such a key G1 character (outside the MP line) been a long time coming.

Agree that elbows would have been great. Some chrome/metal on his weapons and toes would have been good too.

I’ll buy it when its repainted red and mislabelled as Frenzy
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    I’ll buy it when its repainted red and mislabelled as Frenzy
    Note to self: toy-swap Studio Series Rumble in a Frenzy box and sell to reillyd at a marked up price.