Released here - ??? 2022
Approximate Retail Price - $35
Approximate Size - 13cm
Allegiance - Decepticon
Sub-Group - Triggercon
Alt-mode - off-road vehicle
Main Features/Gimmicks - combinable weapons
Main Colours - black and blue
Main Accessories - x1 high-impact laser blaster, x1 distortion modulator rifle/grill

An extensive retool of Skids, HasTak have done well in attempting to make Crankcase look like Crankcase; right down to the G1-accurate orange eye visor. They've also included a pair of cannons in his backpack that resemble the Triggercon gimmick guns on the G1 toy, only proportionately much smaller (so that they can tuck away in vehicle mode); I think that this is a really nice touch. Crankcase additionally comes with a clear smokey black repaint of Skids' smaller gun, as well as a new grill/rifle accessory. The grill accessory is pretty unremarkable, and is really just a piece of partsforming to allow the robot chest to resemble the front of the vehicle. As the vehicle grill it's fine, but as a weapon/accessory it's somewhat underwhelming.

The chest and knees on mine were really loose, and I watched Baltmatrix's review of this toy on YouTube, and his copy also has a loose chest but also loose shoulder/arm joints. The arms/shoulders are fine on mine, but Baltmatrix didn't mention loose knees on his; so it seems that individual results may vary in terms of this toy coming with loose joints. Having said that, it's nothing that Fix-Loose-Joints Action Figure or clear nail/floor polish can't fix. My biggest gripe would be the mismatching blacks. Legacy Burn Out has this issue too, but I didn't mind it so much on Burn Out... whereas I find it more noticeable on Crankcase. But yeah, if the mismatching blacks on Burn Out bothers you, then Crankcase is gonna drive you nuts.