Approximate Retail Price - $55
Approximate Size - 17.5cm
Allegiance - Decepticon
Alt-mode - Freightliner Argosy truck
Main Features/Gimmicks - N/A
Main Colours - grey, silver
Main Accessories - cannon, missile pod

THOUGHTS

A much better looking robot mode. The truck kibble is much better concealed and the colours are a lot nicer than AoE Voyager Class Galvatron. I also like how there's a back panel for the robot to create the illusion that the whole in Galvatron's torso goes from front to back. The feet have sideways ankle tilts but not forwards ankle tilts. Weird.

The truck mode, while being a more accurate looking licensed Freightliner Argosy, is the weaker of the two modes. Transformation is a hassle as it requires copious panel massage to try and get everything to clip together (good luck with that), and the end result is a truck mode a lot of visible seam lines and hinges. The back of the truck is a mixed result. On one hand it's not nearly as gappy as the AOE Vogager, but on the other the robot feet just stick out like a sore thumb (or toe). The knees form a very unconvincing rear of the truck cab. The original AOE Voyager has, overall, a better looking truck mode... which doesn't bode well for this toy, as I [urhttp://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php/18803-Toy-Review-Age-of-Extinction-Galvatron-(Voyager)?p=421321]don't even like the original's truck mode[/url]!

Overall: superior robot mode but with trade-offs on the truck mode. As such, I would only recommend this toy if you're looking for a more screen-like toy based on AOE Galvatron. Both the AOE and SS Galvatrons have their pros and cons... I don't really see either as being outright better or worse than the other.