Thread: Question regarding the newish Motor Master and Friends

Default Question regarding the newish Motor Master and Friends

Hello everyone,

I’ve seen these on the shelf and love the box art. This might seem like a silly question, do the new figures combine?

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Yes, but not the same way the Combiner Wars toys did. Instead of plugging into Motormaster, the limb-bots plug into a skeletal frame that is formed Motormaster's trailer, and then Motormaster plugs into that back of the skeletal frame.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyfire View Post
    Lol, I never thought of trying that.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

One further question, i have seen BBTS and some others advertising a pre-order for Wild Rider for First quarter of 2023.
    Some other online retailers and ebay seem to be selling him also, is there a difference of model from the one available to the one coming?

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Wild Rider and not Breakdown?

Dunno - the only explanation I can think of is distribution shenanigans, because Wild Rider is definitely already out - looking at mine right now

No, hang on, I know this! There was a store inventory listing (with a separate product code and all) that was for "Robo WLD Ridr", which is generally being taken to mean Wild Ride (the Japanese name for X-Brawn) from Robots In Disguise 2001.

So either the speculation about the exact name was wrong, or these stores have put the wrong name (ordinary Wildrider) on their pages.

I went to the BBTS I thought my eyes may have deceived me. Unless it is a rerelease?

Link below - https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Produ...Details/201955

KELPIE is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

BBTS has been a bit weird with their stock of late. They still haven't got Dragstrip in.